+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is her flirting legit, or is she just a player?

Is her flirting legit, or is she just a player?

Oke, so ive been at police academy for a week now, and its a little group, so were all close.

Since yesterday me and this girl have kinda flirted and such.

She flirts with the other guys too, but nothing physical that I've seen.

Firstly, she holds my hand whilst im driving (as part of a joke), she always comes and stands near me during training, she smiles when we look at each other, shes hints that im good looking, She randomly links her arm into mine whilst were in a shop, she puts her arm around me whilst were standing around. She asks me how my thumb is when I randomly hit it on my desk during class, when I dont think anyone actually saw it,

At the same time, im unsure, she asked me today to give her advice on a guy she met yesterday (she actually did), she told me "how do I tell this guy hes being too nice"....and she went on to say "he did show me his naughty side"....it was a short convo.

She is single, I'am too, however, her flirting with the other guys and the guy she saw yesterday kinda sends me mixed signals.

My initial thought is shes the type of girl who leads a guy on etc for fun...and quits half way through....what you guys think?

This sounds really silly when I read it, its like being back at school.

Shes 19, I'm 21.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh she is just enjoying the attention of lots of males but theres a chance she is interested.

Why guess? Invite her out and do something fun with her. Don't take her to dinner, too pretentious. Try dancing lessons or something else that's interesting. Remember, don't ask her out on a DATE, just say "lets have some fun." If you guys have chemistry, you'll hook up. If not, you'll find out. Either way, you'll find out one of two things: A) She's definitely interested in you or B) She's just a flirt

I know quite a few women that love to flirt, they find it enjoyable stringing men along. However, they'll put down roots if they find a man worth being with.

@ girl68

Thats exactly what I thought as its a dominant male environment, I think I would be the same if there was a dominant female environment around.

@ duran_ii

I get exactly what your saying, the only thing is that she does flirt with the other guys, but yh shes single so why not? but asking her out...I think a few guys have in the class, but shes kinda rejected them kindly. However, I don't wana be the next guy in line to look like a muppet.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If you don't want to ask her out, give up. That's the only way you're gonna know.

Consider it a pretty good deal she's rejecting guys nicely she could be a total bitch about it.

She's a bit too forward I think, which is why I think she just sees you as a mate.

Around people we have a strong attraction too, we are usually nervous and shy.

Could be wrong I guess. I mean there are people out there have no qualms in making intentions known and going directly for what they want. I'm just unsure she'd have mentioned this other guy, had she had the hots for you.

First of all, try to figure out if the guy she was asking you for advice was actually you. Are you too nice? When she flirts with you, how do you flirt back? It's all about play, and if you can't play with her the way she plays with you then it'll get boring for her. She is a flirt, so watch out. And say you do get into something serious with her, would you be willing to accept her "friendly unharmful flirting" with other men?

Keep in mind, "You can't really change people, they just behave."

hmmp i think you just have to play her game if ever she just playing.
    "Did you know you can say ordinary things like "Please pass the salt" and just by changing your voice make it sexy, make it dirty - even though the words are clean?"