+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Dead-end relationships

Dead-end relationships

Hi folks,

Thought I'd start a thread about a problem I seem to have, and other guys seem to as well.

I have had countless situations where I'm seeing someone, but my hearts just not in it. I let the situations drift until they lose interest; I allow the situation to deteriorate, it seems so I don't have to take responsibility to for ending it, or go through the discomfort of telling someone I'm not into them.

I drift between seeing different people, making a vague effort to date so I'm not just passing the time being single. Its not a physical thing, sex with someone I'm not really attracted to seems mechanical to me, and not particularly exciting.

When I meet someone I really do like, the sex is great, the connection seems strong, but I seem to blow it regularly.. any thoughts? Or stories of your own>

By the way, I seem to be in the latter situation at the moment. Just finished a first date with an awesome guy, and it seems really promising, will see how it goes.

all over the place, where ever I'm needed
    Why don't you take your time with that. I've been there my self. So I figured that I'd rather wait for something great to come along then to keep forcing something that's only O.K.
    Like I said, give you self time, it's not so bad being single. You can focus your energy on improving your self and someone amazing might just come along
    HTML Code:
    http://www.thegetmyexback.com
    visit to get FREE e-book letting you into one secret tip. Find out what never, ever to do if you want your ex back

Quote Originally Posted by thegetmyexback View Post
    Why don't you take your time with that. I've been there my self. So I figured that I'd rather wait for something great to come along then to keep forcing something that's only O.K.
    Like I said, give you self time, it's not so bad being single. You can focus your energy on improving your self and someone amazing might just come along

My comment/question was about dead-end relationships, not ones that seem to be working. But thanks for the contribution. I'll pass on the book though, if that's okay.