+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Pathetic.. can be. but i hope someone can help me..

Pathetic.. can be. but i hope someone can help me..

I guess i just start telling my story and hope someone will understand me somehow..
    The chance that someone will understand this really complicated story is ZERO..

I was playing a game when i met a girl in this game. She was 16 years old. She was really nicel and she wanted my msn.. so i gave it ^^. Just a friend ^^.
    There was no point of love at that time ( 9 months ago ). She told me she was from Canada which seemed okay to me. After starting to talk about all kinds of stuff and getting know eachother better, she said that she wasnt from Canada but from Finland. She felt sorry that she lied but i really loved her.. it sounds stupid but i really did..
    She said she fell in love with me.. but what i didnt know is that she had a bf already also from the internet.. She said that all he wanted was seeing her on cam and talking dirty.. she didnt want that anymore so i stayed at her side and helped her with her problems by talking by talking about them.. and when she cried, i tried calm her down.. She told me that i was the only person that could calm her down and make her happy..
    About 2 months before she added me on msn.. she apparently knew an other guy from the internet who she fell in love with but he left her..
    I was blinded by love and didnt care.. She broke up with her bf and went together with me. Believe me, i was happy.. really happy..
    I think we were 4 months together, when we were talking about meeting and how we would go out and stuff.. when she told me she had sex.. wouldnt have been a problem but she told me from the beginning that she was a virgin.. not that it mattered cuz i truely love her.. She felt so sorry.. she said she couldnt forgive herself..
    I made poems for her.. she wanted to hear my voice so i called her with my phone and we talked.. i showed myself in front of cam. I am a really shy guy.. i never went on cam before but for some reason i did for her.. i aint good-looking.. neither was body what u can call perfect. I showed myself in cam without clothes after 6 months being together.. now i think how could i have been so stupid.. but too late..
    She truely loved me.. only me... That was what she said but reality was in my eyes different.. Cuz same time that guy who left her.. showed up on msn and she started asking me.. "What if i like 2 guys" i got angry and asked her what she ment.. "It wouldnt matter if i loved someone else right? cuz i am with u right?" She isnt with him yet.. but wont take long..
    Now she says i should forget about her and leave her pass.. problem is i cant.. i really love her.. I fought for her for so long.. i did all she wanted me to do. Now i know that for some girls.. everything aint enough.
    I cant seem to let her in my past.. i dont want to give up..
    What should i do.. Did i do something wrong? She called me romantic.. did i overdo it?
    Please someone help.. i love her.. but i dont want give up.

Hey man I read your story and honestly I do understand it. Unfortunately I do not think you will like what I think. You see, internet relationships are more of a "smoke and mirrors" kind of thing... there is nothing very tangible about them. Because of that, its easy for the other person to "move on" or such because there is not physical contact/etc between the two people. Because you developed REAL feelings over someone over the internet, you now feel somewhat attached to her.... although truthfully I do not believe that a internet relationship means ANYTHING until the 2 physically meet, and exchange real physical contact/emotions. Its easy to pull/fake people along on the internet because there is no sense or real danger or commitment. How old are you? You said she is 16... 16 year old girls have minds that are changing dramatically. You have no idea what is going through her head really, especially since you don't have any physical contact with her. Are you young as well?

guess u are right.. yea im 17 half..
    I was planning on meeting her in few months.. and she was really happy but..
    I guess she feels something for him what she doesnt for me
    Last edited by PoisonedHeart; 02-10-10 at 10:53 PM.

I mean I am no psychiatrist, but I do know that once of the BIGGEST importance of a relationship is physical contact/interaction... the fact that you guys have never even met in real life shows that there is a huge hole in whatever relationship you guys might of had. I mean its possible for her to have a crush on you and like the attention and what not, but I think falling in love with somebody over the internet is just kinda silly (unless you do end up actually meeting in real life... and hitting it off... in that case it would be a story out of a movie, you know? it is possible)

I'm not trying to discourage you, but you need to analyze this situation from the outside looking in. Do you go out much in real life? Do you have a lot of friends? Is it possible you held on to this relationship because it is the only one you have known? Its really hard to analyze unless you have had lots of experience with girls and relationships to use as a benchmark. finding somebody you like online to talk to is completely natural. But falling in love with them is kinda a disaster waiting to happen, because the chances are you will never actually meet and nothing "real" (as in real life) will actually develop.

I know what u mean..
    i dont go out much but have alot of friends.. i had a gf 2 times in real. first time a month.. second time 2 months but both times i got cheated..
    when i tried make "physical contact" to them they always said too early ( conclusion.. they didnt want to ^^ ).. all they used me for is to get closer to one of my friends..
    maybe that is why i fell in love online, hoping for the impossible.. idk but i guess u are right.
    hehe ^^ foolish me to think that im in a story out of a movie xDD

Honoustly.. the truht hurts like hell.. but the truth is the truth and has to get accepted