+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Age diff.?

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Infern0 View Post
    I don't know why i need to keep arguing something that is obviously not true, those countries you speak of, well I know of countries where women are not allowed to show their face outside the home, and are not allowed to learn and to work, why? because women are "Inferior" to men, how can countries do that if that wasn't true?

Paris Hilton is 29 years old, yet she's obviously more mature than a 26 year old policeman who has a wife and two children and a mortgage to pay, obviously, because women are more mature than men, remember....
    The countries you talk about are ****ed up, I don't know why I feel the need to argue about something so obvious like this Oh and the example of Paris Hilton... Japierdole jaki debil z ciebie.
    I wazzzz here

Don't forget that girls grow up faster Don't compare a 20yo girl to a 20yo boy, for real
    sexist and out of date theory
    Eh, it's not a sexist or out of date theory. It's actually pretty well known that girls typically experience puberty at a younger age than boys, isn't it?

Quote Originally Posted by Infern0 View Post
    No it's not too young, as long as its the guy who's older then its fine, if the guy is younger then its a no-no, trust me i'm an expert on age gap matters.
    What a bullshit double standard.... it's the same thing as saying a girl is a slut and the guy is a pimp, wtf? As long as it's legal who cares about age.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12