+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Asking for anal

I wouldn't even bring it up, Kaius, unless she offers.
    Spammer Spanker

I love anal sex but I don't think my boyfriend is into it. We tried it once, but then he stopped in the middle and finished himself off. He wouldn't even let me touch him to help. I don't know what happened. I think maybe he got freaked out that I liked it. Which is WEIRD. Why would we engage in anal sex if we weren't both suppose to enjoy it. :/

Is it unhealthy ?

I'll put it anywhere I'm aloud...honestly the first time I put it in a girls butt was by accident...I was just goin at it and went out one hole and into another....she wasn't overly thrilled. Of course it was an accident and I thought I was still goin in her vag so I went in with some force and no warning...some lube but only natural fluids. But we talked about it and she said she liked it so then it became regular.

I've been with a few women who have let me put it in their butt...I don't think of it as taboo at all. I know women can enjoy it so why not add it into a sex life?

I'd definitely marry a woman who let me put it in her butt and unless I really loved a woman I can't imagine wanting to marry a woman who didn't...I mean if she is uptight (haha) about that she will definitely be about most other things I have in mind. But I'm also very open minded as well.

Oh and about knowing other guys have been there before...the thought doesn't bother me as long as they don't discuss it in detail. Like I don't want to know how I compared to another guy...I mean how would a woman feel if I told her that my last gf gave a lot better bjs?...that'd hurt some feelings I'd think. But surely most women I am with know I've had one before.
    Completely baffled by a backward indication
    That an inspired word will come across your tongue
    Hands moving upward to propel the situation
    Have simply halted
    And now the conversation's done

I am the EgGmAn

wow ... i've seen enough ladies say they like it here that i'm gonna try it more often with my SO

Going back to what the OP said: Yes I do think that there are men out there who think that a woman's love of anal sex somehow makes her "dirty" and less attractive as a long term partner. These are the same men that will call a woman a "slut" for having multiple partners, but will call a man who does the same a "player" or "stud". Just don't date a chauvinist and you should be fine. A chauvinist will probably not be alright with you bringing up your love of anal before he suggests it to you, which is silly (obviously).
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Anal is a great thing. Love to give it when ever I can.

Is it healthy or unhealthy,let's discuss it from the healthy point.

Quote Originally Posted by legend View Post
    Is it healthy or unhealthy,let's discuss it from the healthy point.
    this is a silly question. The rectum wasn't designed for penis insertion

Quote Originally Posted by Spoonandfork View Post
    The rectum wasn't designed for penis insertion
    neither was the mouth

Quote Originally Posted by asdfg789 View Post
    neither was the mouth
    I never said oral sex is healthy either, lol

If you want anal they you'll have to ask for it unless you imagine your other half is a mind reader. Or try inserting a finger to see the response. Love doing anal btw and with condoms and lube it is not risky. Just take it slow.

I never thought I would try it, then ended up liking it but I've only ever done it with my current bf.

There is no risk in anal sex people. Anal the new virginity? Hmmm....Anal-Only-Virgins. AOV! I must make this profile tomorrow when I am not lazy!

Honestly I love to give anal to a girl but the Vagina is a lot more "special" if you ask me. If I only had to choose one the pussy wins hands down.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 07-10-10 at 02:20 PM.

Although the sphincter is a muscle, which enables it to stretch and go back to its original shape, it is more easily damaged. You'd have to be doing something really out of the ordinary to cause damage while having vaginal sex. Plus if there was some kind of damage from rough vaginal sex you don't have to worry about shit getting on a cut/tear and you don't have to worry about shitting on yourself because of a weak muscle. There are risks.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12