+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asking for anal

Asking for anal

So....I actually really enjoy anal sex. It is something I only engage in with a long-term, trusted partner but is an important part of a varied sex life for me.

I don't know if anyone else has ever seen the episode of Sex in the City where Charlotte says "No one ever marries the up the butt girl", but some friends and I watched it last night and were wondering if this is true on some level. Do guys secretly look down on women who engage in this type of sexual activity and think they are not "wife-material?"

One of my friends who enjoys this says that she lets each new partner think they are the first that she has tried anal with because if she is honest and says she loves it, guys always get freaked out thinking of her being pounded in the ass by tons of dudes. I have always been honest (I mean, I don't go into detail or anything) about my past, and have felt judged by a couple of exes. Is this something men are wary of?

My husband married the butt girl.
    Spammer Spanker

How come a woman's asshole is the new 'virginity'? As if women are supposed to save it for their one and only, lol.

I thought most men wanted anal... the only two guys I've ever slept with sure asked for it a lot...

I guess I think any guy who would judge you based on whether or not you like anal is gonna be a real a**wipe.

Most of my boyfriends asked for it. i only gave it to one guy, though, so I guess Doppel's right- it's the New Virginity.
    Spammer Spanker

I don't watch those dumb programmes. I don't think I've ever seen one episode of that crap and have no desire too.

If he loves ya, he's gonna marry you and regardless of what these thick bimbos say in movies.

My GF has never given butt to any man before. She believes that after we get married, she will be willing to give me butt. We'll see.

Question: Are there any women who frown on anal sex, but ended up liking it after trying it once?

See? Like I said, it's the new virginity; a fashion statement if you will.

I never really wanted to try it till I met my current bf, and the fact that I did it with him reflects the depth of feeling & trust I have for him. So yeah, maybe it is the New Virginity! Lol. But in answer to the original question, obviously I'm not a guy but I reckon the coolest/nicest/most eligible men aren't going to have such ridiculously old fashioned and sexist views such as those espoused by characters like Charlotte!

Quote Originally Posted by Kaius View Post
    My GF has never given butt to any man before. She believes that after we get married, she will be willing to give me butt. We'll see.

Question: Are there any women who frown on anal sex, but ended up liking it after trying it once?
    I'm thinking that if she won't do it now, she wouldn't do it after marriage either.

What a way to lure a guy into getting married though - the promise of butt afterwards.

True say it may be the new virginity though. I wouldn't offer up my ass to all and sundry....he'd have to be verrrry special to me.

That is what happened to me. I thought the whole concept was disgusting and degrading and couldn't possibly be something I would EVER try. Then I dated I guy who was really into it, he didn't pressure me or anything but I really loved him and the way he talked about it made it sound more erotically dangerous than gross. It is something that you don't just suddenly attempt, it takes some preparation, but the first time I tried it I ended up liking it, not ALL the time or anything but definitely on occasion.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"

Yeah, that would be the case with me.

I don't see why a man would have a problem dating a woman who was sexually adventurous. I think he's better off that way. Gives him better odds of still getting laid in 20 years. Women who are prudish about sex are the first ones to lose interest in it.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You don't ask for anal, you demand anal.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Here's my predicament. My GF has never given anal to anyone before...not even her ex-husband of 14 years. She told me that she will someday give it to me....likely after we are married.
    Then one day I talked about my best friend getting anal all the time from his wife, and she felt upset that a woman would allow that often. Then I commented, "I guess anal is not on the menu for us."
    She got more upset that I considered anal to be an acceptable practice on a "regular basis", which I never implied. Finally I just said, "I don't care about anal sex.... I'd like to try it, but if not, I will not miss it."
    I made a cute joke, and she laughed, and that was that. She did mention later that she would give it to me if I really wanted it. I don't even want to mention it anymore.
    We have super hot sex already, so I don't know if I actually want to try anal just for the novelty of it, or because no one has gone there before.... I don't know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast