+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats the possibility of my girlfriend being pregnant?

Whats the possibility of my girlfriend being pregnant?

Hey everybody. My girlfriend and I had unprotected sex a few nights ago. She is on the birthcontrol pill, i pulled out, plus she had been on her period for a few days. (There was blood all over me when I pulled it out) Anyways, I'm not ready for children at all and she wants them bad. Even if she forgot to take her pill that day (maybe on purpose) What are the chances of pre-cum getting her pregnant while she's on her period? I don't think she forgot to take her pill and I'm probably worrying over nothing but incase she did forget to take her pill, what's the probability of pre-cum getting her pregnant while she's on her period. As I said, I pulled out so I didn't ejaculate inside her. If this is in the wrong section here, I appologize and the mods can move it to where it should be.

thanks

Very small.

Bit off-topic, but if you actually suspect your girlfriend of intentionally sabotaging birth control methods, you should probably stop sleeping with her.

Well, there is no sperm in pre-cum, unless there are some left in your urethra since the last time you ejaculate and have not peed to wash them out. As long as you are 100% sure that you did not ejaculate in side her, there'll be no babies. However, keep in mind that she can still be fertile while having her period AND your sperm can live in her uterus for a few days. I'd recommend you read up on human reproductive system more carefully before making some avoidable mistakes.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    please tell me your age isn't a didget that starts with a 1_

No, I'm 30 and she's 28. I know the way I posted seems very immature and I should have probably re-worded things. I appologize for that.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think this should be treated so so much more serious. Your gf is capable of decieving you into becoming a father against your will and you're stupid enough to still have sex with her without your OWN protection? Dude, c'mon, you're a man... you should soooo know this already.

I agree, but for some reason, lately I have physical issues with condoms. It seems I can get hard with no problems but as soon as I go to put a condom on, I lose it. I've always used condoms but since I met my recent girlfriend, everytime I try to put a condom on, I lose it. I would so much rather use a condom... I just wish I didnt have physical problems with them. This is why I havnt used condoms with her because if I depended on condoms, I would never have sex. The condoms I've been trying to use are trojans. Is there a better brand that goes on much easier? If so, I will switch.

If you are scared, the morning after pill can be taken within 5 days of the accident and prevent pregnancy. Go get it at your local pharmacy.

Well, my 1st son was conceived right after I missed getting the shot when it was time, give or take a few days and we used the withdrawal method. Yes there is a chance that pre-cum can get your girlfriend pregnant, get the morning after pill for her, it works if take within 72 hours of unprotected sex.

Yeah, I recommend the morning after pill. It saved my life last year lol.

I doubt she'll be into the idea of taking the morning after pill, seeing as she wants kids badly.

Yeah, that's why you get up early and cook her breakfast in bed and drop that bad boy in some grits and let it dissolve. BAM, no baby, and she's happy you made her feel special.

Very funny.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by dogman780 View Post
    The condoms I've been trying to use are trojans. Is there a better brand that goes on much easier? If so, I will switch.
    I think you should try... at least! Or, keep trying the condoms thing, perhaps you've gotten used to not using it so going back isn't cool. Or ask her to "help" you... ask her to give you and awesome handjob after you put it on or use a flavored one and have her give you head. That or use better birth control (namely the shot)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast