+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Whats wrong with my Ex. Girlfriend?

Whats wrong with my Ex. Girlfriend?

My ex girlfriend cheated on me with a guy from her work recently. She is one of those girls that if there is something lacking in the relationship she’ll not feel “loved” and she began looking elsewhere. She cheated on her boyfriend before me twice because of he wasn’t paying enough attention to her. Also, she is an attention seeker where she fakes being sick so people can be all over her, and she is very insecure(also, she even began “seeing” ghosts). She even told me that she has always had a boyfriend for the past five years.
    She would ask me why I loved her every now and then even though I clearly showed it by telling her verbally, and through my actions. I always knew in the back of my mind that if I wasn’t good enough for her she would leave me, and she would always promise me that she wouldn’t. Right after we broke up, I wanted to take her back, but to my surprise she insisted that she didn’t want to(was confused). Then I figured out she had been talking to this guy at her work that knew her from the past and he became her boyfriend within one month. I found out that they go out all the time and are all over each other(kissing). I also know that when she finds out the flaws in this guy she will become distraught from him and look for someone else, I just know it. Also, I was the best boyfriend she ever had in her whole life because I put her on a big pedestal(did so many special things together)
    I have a couple of questions, did she most likely leave me because she has a history of cheating and because she was selfish and didn’t consider my feelings(maybe wanted to feel new love)? Also, what happens to girls like that who stay with their bf for about a year then quickly find a new guy every so often and automatically start having a good times with them, ie. Kissing, holding hands, eventually sex to feel that she’s loved? What kind of problem does she have?(psychological condition) Right now, she tries to act like I never existed and she didn’t even tell me she was cheating. I found out on my own. Also, may she realize what she lost was really good when the good times end with her new boyfriend and perhaps may want to talk to me again or will she keep leaching off of a new guy in a never ending cycle?
    What kind of problem is that attention seeker thing she had going on too?(seeing ghosts, faking being sick). How bad her was her insecurity? Could she be thinking about me while out with this guy as in comparing the things I did for her (she always told me I was the most romantic guy ever)? I dropped all contact with her when I found out she went out on a date with him. Thanks for any replies, just trying to understand things better

Whocares? she is your ex now...now when her life sucks you should be happy...that is what we do for our exs.
    [url=http://profile.xfire.com/love9sick][/url]

[url]http://www.myspace.com/83163164[/url]

I'm with OV. You should count your blessings you're no longer tied to this crazy, crazy woman and just skip merrily off into your future.
    Spammer Spanker

I agreed with them too. I had the same situation as yours before. Its better not to bother her anymore. This girl is not worth for you to think about. The more you think the more you will get hurt. Now she is your ex. Stop thinking about her and i believe you will feel better later. Give yourself a break.

See Crimson, just like they are telling you. Let her and her new partners worry about these things now because otherwise she will drag you down and you won't find anyone new.

I'm with you brother... She's simply ****ED UP... Yup, I was in your shoes once. Was dating this girl for about four years, after twoyears into relationship we got engaged.... Then right before we were going to plan our wedding, i found something out, then she told me she cheated on me two years ago, right after we got engaged because we got into fight. Well it's been 8 months now, and i'm doing a lot better! She use to call me after break up with some silly questions, used to send me sms and like you i ignored most of them. I mean I still remember her, the good times we had together and all those thing I used to admire about her, but I clearly see the big picture now and she didn't admit to any wrong doing either. U better off without her believe me... I hate cheaters! Well, I do believe there's life after death, but actually seing ghosts and faking sickness, hm.... This is mental brother, be happy u outta there. We all here to support you and each other.
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

Quote Originally Posted by Lionos View Post
    I'm with you brother... She's simply ****ED UP... Yup, I was in your shoes once. Was dating this girl for about four years, after twoyears into relationship we got engaged.... Then right before we were going to plan our wedding, i found something out, then she told me she cheated on me two years ago, right after we got engaged because we got into fight. Well it's been 8 months now, and i'm doing a lot better! She use to call me after break up with some silly questions, used to send me sms and like you i ignored most of them. I mean I still remember her, the good times we had together and all those thing I used to admire about her, but I clearly see the big picture now and she didn't admit to any wrong doing either. U better off without her believe me... I hate cheaters! Well, I do believe there's life after death, but actually seing ghosts and faking sickness, hm.... This is mental brother, be happy u outta there. We all here to support you and each other.
    That is a damn good post, see people. You only get high quality posts from people in Illinois

IL User Representing Right Hurr..HAHA

I guarantee that with how small this world is, one of you has to be an ex of teh girl I like.....which is good cause I can kill you.

Quote Originally Posted by TasteThePain View Post
    IL User Representing Right Hurr..HAHA
    YA-Y YA-Y!!!
    ...The key is, being bold and gallant. She is looking for the knight on the big white Charger that she reads
    about in her stupid romance novels. Remember, after she decides to keep you, she will be throwing
    those books in the fireplace, where they belong, while trying to keep you warm!...
    Doc. Love

Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    I guarantee that with how small this world is, one of you has to be an ex of teh girl I like.....which is good cause I can kill you.
    HA! I would love to see you try to kill me. I will put your wimpy ass threat with my other death threats I have gotten over the years.

Quote Originally Posted by The Great OV!!! View Post
    I think i wil nvr get this cause im leaving in Asia. hahahah
    Others watch out....... just kidding

Quote Originally Posted by Lionos View Post
    YA-Y YA-Y!!!
    We people of IL need to stick together..LOL

great post Lionos, well said. I appreciate all the other posts too guys. I have gone 7 days without talking to her and i feel pretty good, I just keep reminding myself that she is out there having a blast with this new guy but in time they will crash into each other. I was a fool to have stayed with her a little over a year with all the red flags i saw. I just chose to ignore them thinking theyd be fixed or go away, but those little things turned into big things. Im glad that these problems are not mine anymore and will play a role in her new relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by jurupa View Post
    HA! I would love to see you try to kill me. I will put your wimpy ass threat with my other death threats I have gotten over the years.
    Are you my lover's ex? well....my wannabe lover's ex? I didn't think so.

bitch.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast