+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time to let go!

Time to let go!

What is it with guys? I tell them that I am not interested, and they continue to follow me around. When I told them that, it was not out of anger or spite but from the heart of my bottom; literally, Heart of My Bottom.

The fact will never change no matter how these guys want to change my decision. Time, consistency, and being in my face all the time will not change anything at all. I will not snap out of it one day.

I am so annoyed and sick by them to the point I can't control my thoughts in order to ignore them. They are in my face all the time. I can’t do anything without them following me, seeing what I do, and speculalting and assuming my opinions about them have changed. Nothing has changed and it will never change. How can guys continue to do this when I have specifically pointed out all the ugly things about them. This has become an obsession.

I wish they would direct their energy on someone else that would give them what they want. I have done all I can to tell them off; I am venting so I wouldn’t get sick. Literally physically sick.

I see yet another weirdo that posts this nonsense on all kinds of love forums made it here.

very good piont...men need to take out time to understand.. how women think...i believe you can tell when someone is attracted to you with in a few seconds of talking if your looking and listening...i have had a few females like that..just would not let me go...and it can ge you sick

Quote Originally Posted by JustSaying View Post
    What is it with guys? I tell them that I am not interested, and they continue to follow me around. When I told them that, it was not out of anger or spite but from the heart of my bottom; literally, Heart of My Bottom.

The fact will never change no matter how these guys want to change my decision. Time, consistency, and being in my face all the time will not change anything at all. I will not snap out of it one day.

I am so annoyed and sick by them to the point I can't control my thoughts in order to ignore them. They are in my face all the time. I can’t do anything without them following me, seeing what I do, and speculalting and assuming my opinions about them have changed. Nothing has changed and it will never change. How can guys continue to do this when I have specifically pointed out all the ugly things about them. This has become an obsession.

I wish they would direct their energy on someone else that would give them what they want. I have done all I can to tell them off; I am venting so I wouldn’t get sick. Literally physically sick.
    I think you should blame all the women out there who play 'hard to get' all the time. They constantly say "no" when they really mean "yes, but you have to work harder". That bullshit drove me crazy when I was dating. The whole 'hard to get' thing is the most widely accepted immature bullshit ever, and its the reason why those guys keep coming back. Next time you know a girl/woman is playing that game punch her in the eye and tell her to cut it out because people like you have to deal with the backlash from it.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

I don’t think so! You’re wrong! If all the girls behaved as you had described, and all the boys had been going around punching the girls in the eye, then all of you boys would be charged with assault.

No decent girl would say no and not mean it. Self-respecting boys would stop and move on to another girl.

It would become an obsession if the boys were in denial and became physically violent.

Grown-ups don't punch people around; they are emotionally disciplined and reserved and have manners. No throwing temper tantrum!

Letter to Puncher:

By the way, don’t follow JustSaying around and see what she does and speculate and assume that it is about you, or that she is sending you some clues, hints, or hidden messages that she is interested in you.

She does what she has to do; there is no connection to what she has to do to what you want to think, which is wishing and assuming that she would be interested in you. You get wired into thinking that what she does is all about you. Only insecured and in-denial guys would read into it.

Other than this, you can bet on JustSaying is not interested in you and not playing hard to get. She is a grown-up. She knows what she wants and doesn’t want. So for you to cling on the hope, you’re telling her that you have no self-worth or self-respect to walk away when someone rejects you. JustSaying hates guys that don’t have self-worth and self-respect.

At the end of the day, you cannot assume what is in the mind of the other person, or force them to be interested in you or like you. Accepting that you cannot change people will teach you to make positive changes in yourself. Do not speculate, assume, conclude, interpret things in your favors!
    Last edited by JustSaying; 22-10-10 at 10:50 AM.

very true...they do play games
    Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I think you should blame all the women out there who play 'hard to get' all the time. They constantly say "no" when they really mean "yes, but you have to work harder". That bullshit drove me crazy when I was dating. The whole 'hard to get' thing is the most widely accepted immature bullshit ever, and its the reason why those guys keep coming back. Next time you know a girl/woman is playing that game punch her in the eye and tell her to cut it out because people like you have to deal with the backlash from it.

Eh, im confuse pfffft

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post

Ok, maybe you should have read more carefully. When I quoted your statement it means that I am speaking to you, duh. I was talking to YOU as a woman. Does my statement make more sense now?

Quote Originally Posted by JustSaying View Post
    I don’t think so! You’re wrong! If all the girls behaved as you had described, and all the boys had been going around punching the girls in the eye, then all of you boys would be charged with assault.

No decent girl would say no and not mean it. Self-respecting boys would stop and move on to another girl.

It would become an obsession if the boys were in denial and became physically violent.

Grown-ups don't punch people around; they are emotionally disciplined and reserved and have manners. No throwing temper tantrum!
    What the hell are you going on about? I hope you realize how immature and stupid this made you look.
    Last edited by Incognito; 22-10-10 at 09:33 PM.

Justsaying = LailaK ? Hmm I wonder....

Sounds like a dumb bitch. If you don't want men to follow you around, yank a few of your teeth out and cut your hair really short. Stop wearing deoderant and stop shaving your legs.

^^^Classic doppel

I would rather be a dumb bitch than an asinine and stupid mother sucker!
    Last edited by JustSaying; 23-10-10 at 12:37 AM.

hahaha...i am laughing too hard right now.

doppel is a mother sucker
    the love you take is equal to the love you make

Was that directed at me or doppel? Did you understand what my original statement meant now that you have a bit of clarification? Being more specific, I was meaning that you ought to be doing the eye punching because too many girls/women play those types of games and cause many guys to think that they simply aren't being persistent enough. That, in turn, causes girls/women who really mean "no" to be pursued even though they don't want to be.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast