+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Time to let go!

I don't think so! Read what you wrote again:

I think you should blame all the women out there who play 'hard to get' all the time. They constantly say "no" when they really mean "yes, but you have to work harder". That bullshit drove me crazy when I was dating. The whole 'hard to get' thing is the most widely accepted immature bullshit ever, and its the reason why those guys keep coming back. Next time you know a girl/woman is playing that game punch her in the eye and tell her to cut it out because people like you have to deal with the backlash from it.

By the way, Ouck Fff! Shorty Knockout Puncher!

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    I think you should blame all the women out there who play 'hard to get' all the time. They constantly say "no" when they really mean "yes, but you have to work harder". That bullshit drove me crazy when I was dating. The whole 'hard to get' thing is the most widely accepted immature bullshit ever, and its the reason why those guys keep coming back. Next time you know a girl/woman is playing that game punch her in the eye and tell her to cut it out because people like you have to deal with the backlash from it.
    Since I quoted YOU, I was clearly talking to YOU. Perhaps you should read more carefully before posting about how wrong someone is and then telling them to f*ck off. Especially when many MANY women DO play 'hard to get' and you're dealing with/complaining about the backlash from those games.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Quote Originally Posted by JustSaying View Post
    I would rather be a dumb bitch than an asinine and stupid mother sucker!
    You'd rather be dumb than stupid? Wow, congratulations, dumbo, you are a certified dumbass.

Why are any of you even trying to argue with this psycho bitch TROLL!! She's posted all this stupid shit on other forums trying to get attention. She's getting attention alright, she's making herself look like a big old DUMBASS!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12