So nearly 3 weeks ago I met a female through a mutual friend who was dating her friend at the time. They have since split up and me and the girl I met have been making progress together since then. After about 4 days I found out she had a boyfriend but that their relationship was kinda rocky for whatever reasons. I never asked about the details, we started slowly getting to know each other and she would come with her friend to our house and I would lay with her and never do anything more than just hold each other. One day everything came to a head when she had me come meet her grandmother and we then went back to a spare room and talked after her grandma went to sleep. As we are talking and laughing and laying together while we are listening to music we kissed. Which I didn't want to do because of the boyfriend she had but everything caught up to us! Next night the same thing happens with a little more touching and feeling and we both had our mind on actually following through with all our intentions. This also took us 2 weeks to get to this point. As things are about to go down she begins to breakdown so we stop everything we are doing and talk. Several times over this 2 week period we had both tried to step away from each other but the chemistry was just so insane. After the breakdown and talk we were both quite sure that this was where we needed to draw the line. So with no real exchange of goodbyes and nothing more than a hug and a few kisses i pulled off as she sat in her car. I couldn't help but feel like I was making a mistake letting her go so I stopped at the stop sign at the end of the plat and waited for her to pull up behind me. Then I got out and gave her one more kiss and hug and left. So Sunday comes around and everything seems like its coming together...except she is still with this dude! So after a heated text message conversation with her I explain to her that regardless of if it is now or later that he deserves to know the truth and that even if I had to be the one to tell him for her I would. So Sunday evening she comes clean and tells this man the things that have been going on. She then comes to me and stays with me until around 3am before leaving for the night and also ignoring a few texts in the process. All day Monday I don't text her and let her have time to herself until I ask her how her day is closer to the evening. After a few texts I can tell shes kind of down about everything and I invite her to come spend some time with me maybe take my dogs for a walk or go to dinner. After waiting several hours I check with her to see if everything is okay. after two texts to her I give up and at around 130am I tell her I am going to lay down, that i miss her and goodnight. I also apologized for any extra pressure I was putting on her. Around 45 minutes later she simply says Goodnight...what should I do? I'm fairly certain that she left last night to go see her ex and potentially spent a lot of time with him today. I'm not mad at this by any means, I'm just trying to figure out how I should handle this situation.