+ Follow This Topic

Thread: An interpretation please?

An interpretation please?

If a guy denies to people that he likes you after something awkward happened
    between you and him, but you go over to his group of friends and he starts to
    laugh and whisper to others about you what does that necessarily mean?

It means he is immature, that he's trying to get under your skin and that you shouldn't waste your time on him. If he told YOU that he doesn't like you, then I'd question why you were still bothering him anyway though. A real man will tell you how he feels about you, not tell other people and then whisper about you to them in your presence.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

What did he whisper?

Quote Originally Posted by SapphireBerry View Post
    If a guy denies to people that he likes you after something awkward happened
    between you and him, but you go over to his group of friends and he starts to
    laugh and whisper to others about you what does that necessarily mean?
    It means he's a little kid
    You post, you ask questions, you give facts --> I reply, I give quotations, I have opinions

Well I couldn't hear him but i walked up to the table he was standing by and the other guys were standing there too
    he kept his distance then walked around and sat down and looked straight ahead trying not to pay attention to
    what i was saying to the others then this other guy sits next to him and he starts whispering and laughing and looking
    straight ahead then signalling to the ones talking to me.

And when he is on his own he looks over at me then looks away and tries to avoid my area when i get close,
    I was walking with my friends to class today and he was standing outside waiting for his class and I was
    all happy and laughing with them and he looked away from me but when i walked past he was looked in
    the direction I walked with the little puppy look on his face, I looked back a few times and he kept looking
    until I had completely gone out of sight and farewelled my mates. I don't understand this guy, he was
    asked if he liked me by a girl i know who is a stranger to him and he said no and this was after something
    quite tensional and awkward happened between us.
    Read the thread: I'm totally dying in the love advice forum section
    its about this guy who's been affecting me for a long time

he's just messin' with you. he just wants to know how you would react. don't let him get into your nerves.

I would have to agree with the others that it sounds like a sure sign of immaturity. I'll have to go read your other post first, of course.
    "Your partner is like a box of chocolates; There will always be some pieces that you just don't like."

Head games is what id say. Imo. Just wants reaction from you and what sucks is that its prolly working. And ya, guys will be guys.

Still, the same damn guy, come on......move on already. CLEARLY it isn't meant to be.