+ Follow This Topic

Thread: interpretation

interpretation

I'll be honest; I'm not a model, nor am I generally ugly. I know for a fact that I possess charm, wit and exterior confidence(we're all insecure deep down). Lastly, I get the impression that I also inhabit a slight humouristic tone.
    Now, there's this girl, she always used to laugh around me, and seemed to enjoy being in my presence. I even heard rumours she were a bit in to me, but they remain unconfirmed.
    Thing is, I liked her, and I tried giving her compliments, I am that kind of guy who just has an urge to express his appreciation of those who colour his life, but she either ignored me or called me a jerk when I did so.
    Now I feel there are two likely possibilities that may have been the cause; insecurity or fear of emotional intimacy. If it is not too much, I humbly get on my knees and beg for the opinion of the fairest of creations; am I on the right track? Might there be a third, concealed possibility? You have my ear.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The third, concealed possibility is that she didn't really like you (in that way) to begin with.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

man, that was damn...simple. >.<
    another question; how much attention is enough for a girl? what signs would she show?(except for the obvious ones<_<)

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by vashti View Post
    The third, concealed possibility is that she didn't really like you (in that way) to begin with.
    I agree. Don't pursue her further. She will only get mean (and hate you for 'making' her so).

Quote Originally Posted by kelia View Post
    Thing is, I liked her, and I tried giving her compliments, I am that kind of guy who just has an urge to express his appreciation of those who colour his life, but she either ignored me or called me a jerk when I did so.
    Sounds like she needs to work on her manners. Unless by "compliments" you mean you were saying stuff like "nice hooters, babe", she was quite rude to you.

You don't need a girl like that. She'll fight you every step of the way. Choose someone kind.
    Spammer Spanker

yeah man, some girls just don't like compliments. they weird them out. it's like creepy even if they are nice sometimes.
    there's also the possiblity she doesn't like you.
    how much is too much attention? well you should feel that. you guys aren't in any kinda relationship so don't give her anymore attention than anything else. she sounds like the kinda girl who has creepy radar and it sounds like you may be giving off creeper vibes.