+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Christmas Present

Christmas Present

Hello, I have been dating a wonderful girl for almost one and a half months now. Christmas is coming and I don't want to buy her something expensive and I can't take her out for anything during Christmas since she'll be at her parent's place. I would like some advice/suggestions on what I can give her for Christmas because she's such as special girl to me. If it helps, she likes purple, likes to read, likes jokes, movies, and cheesy/romantic stuff.

I wanted to make her something if anything or do something romantic

I have thought about hand making her a nice bookmark out of ribbons or maybe sending her a movie ticket with a note asking her out on a date or something small, nothing big since we're taking our relationship slow and steady, but I want to do something sweet, any suggestions? guys? girls?
    "In the arithmetic of love, one plus one equals everything, and two minus one equals nothing."
    -- Mignon McLaughlin

Quote Originally Posted by NewToLove View Post
    I would like some advice/suggestions on what I can give her for Christmas because she's such as special girl to me. If it helps, she likes purple, likes to read, likes jokes, movies, and cheesy/romantic stuff.
    If you really cared about her enough, you wouldn't need our help with a Christmas present. You should know PRECISELY what she would want. Or what you want to give her. We don't know her as well as you do, and her favorite color and a vague description of what she likes isn't going to help at all.