+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Christmas present for my man

Christmas present for my man

Everyone guys especially i been with my man for almost 2 yrs what do you think is a great gift. he into computer gaming, history totally. but its really hard to pick for him he is the love of my life anything romantic anyone can think of for my man

Two years? So save up, and take him out for a weekend. Take him to a ballgame or some attraction he might like, pay for a hotel room for two nights, and split or have him help you with dinner. A weekend getaway sure would be nice if I had a girl offer that to me.

Get him World of Warcraft, if he is into gaming.

well im a big history/gamer guy too and lemme tell ya some good game gifts are "call of duty" and if he has that get the expansion pack, or get both "call of duty united offensive" (he'll love it) "rome, total war" is a great strategy game, and do something romantic on top of it! lol dress up like cleopatra and dance for him!! he'll like that if he likes history!!
    love is not born wild, you must set it free

thanks for all the advice around are 2 yrs we are thinkin about going to niagara falls that would be great i know my parents would be upset and it would be hard i would like too.. thanks for the history people on ideas

Niagara Falls rules! I've been many times and I am a southern girl! What era of history does he like? The neat thing about history buffs is you can get not only textbook stuff but pop culture books as well. A&E and Discovery have more dvds than you could ever give him in a life time. Happy gifting!

Nh.. I'm currently looking for a gift for my man too.. but I'm looking around for something under 30 dollars.

Heres a list of things that you could buy your man if you have +30 dollars:
    Xbox Mod Chip ( If he has an Xbox and knows the insides of a computer, then he can install it himself and what not. He'll love it. It's around $50 for good ones. ), Nice leather executive chair for his computer desk ( if he has a crappy chair. $100-300 ), Universal Remote Control ( if he lost his, you can replace it with a universal remote control. He'll be able to use it with any tv. $20-150 ), Socks ( As a joke, yes. $15-30 ), Wireless gaming controllers ( NOTE: you've got to make sure it's for the right gaming system, and any brand tends to suck up alot of battery power. Besides that, it break easily, but it'll be a good gift while it lasts. ), CDs, Games, Whatever.

Halo 2, Half-life 2, Sims 2, Grand Theft Auto 3: San Andreas, Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories ( for the Gameboy Advance ), etc etc etc. Each worth around $30-50. Thsi is if he doesn't have these games already.

Hope this helps u__u
    "Elevator doors don't like me. Automatic doors don't like me. Car doors don't like me. Closet doors don't like me. Hell, all doors don't like me... I'm so disfunctional."