+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he want me.. or just playing me?

Does he want me.. or just playing me?

Me and my ex of 3 years have been broken up for 6months. For the past 6 months we have not stopped talking, or hanging out, the longest I went without talking to him was 2 weeks... when I text him one night after having a couple drinks, he said how are you, I truely hope you are doing well, I really care about you.. then 5mins pass and he says I love you! After that we began talking again, and we have not stopped. Everyday I get a goodmorning text msg to start off the day of texting. If I ask him to go for a coffee he is willing, or if I ask him to hang out on the weekend, he sometimes is hestitant but usaully hangs out with me.

On the other hand he has a married woman, that he sees very often, and he says that she is his best friend, but that they have sex. I don't know what to do, all I want is him back I am in love with him and I do not know what to do? Does he still love me or want me back if he texts me everyday, or not? What should I do to get him back? Anyone out there have any advice, I will take what i can get Please help!

Wow. It sounds like he wants "part" of you. If he is having sex regularly with some married woman he does not have the same feelings that you may have toward him. Don't let the past that you two had make you feel like that you have to get back with him so that those three years weren't wasted. That time is gone, and the relationship ended for a reason. Chances are that he only said that he loved you to get you back into his life just enough to get you back in bed. If you think you deserve better than being some jerk's second piece of ass (which I sincerely hope that you do) then you need to cut contact and lose his number so that this situation doesn't repeat itself.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Before I read any of the other replies, my first thought is that he is hedging his bets - making sure that if one of you women disappear, he always has one available as a backup. I don't approve of this. Think carefully about if this is the position you want to put yourself in or not. It sounds to me like he isn't ready to commit wholly to any one woman, more like he is terrified of being alone.

He has a married woman?
    uhg. Who cares if he likes you, or loves you, or is interested.
    He doesn't have respect for marriage, or commitment.
    Catch and release, find something worth fretting over.

it seems to me that he want to have both of you, you need to make him understand this is not going to happen.

i think it's time for you tell him to make up his mind, if you see he won't leave her that's the sign for you to stop this thing and look for someone else.
    Meshulam.

Always remember - relationships are hard work !
    Check out my blog at http://thepromall.com/blog/

hes playin you..

Run from anyone dating a married woman..run screaming.