+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I text ex back? I want him to want me!

Quote Originally Posted by calisurfjump View Post
    First delete him from your Facebook, I know it sounds childish, but it's time to move on and even though it will hurt, you have to be strong. If you're still friends on Facebook, you still have a connection with him. I'm sure you check out his page and look at his pictures. This is not good for you. You have to be strong. It might turn into an obsession of some sorts. If I were in your shoes, I would delete him tonight and reply to his txts that you cant go for whatever reason. It's going to be real painful for you to see him with this girl and you shouldn't put yourself in that situation. All this is easier said that done, but you have to be strong. I'm going through a bad breakup, was dumped on Monday and found out he has a new GF on Tuesday. I'm done crying and thinking of the "what ifs", he's coming tomorrow to get his things and I will be done with him less the 24 hours from now. Look at it this way...we are going into a new year as free individuals to do whatever we want and have fun.
    That's awesome advice. I totally agree ^^ Cut all the cords especially the digital ones.
    He'll just use you and dump you afterwards. Trust me, been there. He just wants the power of knowing he can have you anytime he wants.

I'd tell him to piss off. No man would string me along on the side and while he's cosy cosy with some new woman...

In fact I wouldn't tell him to piss off.....I'd ignore his communication.

If he's that desperate for you, he'd ditch her and make his way back to you and be constantly on the phone begging forgiveness.

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy01 View Post
    That's awesome advice. I totally agree ^^ Cut all the cords especially the digital ones.
    He'll just use you and dump you afterwards. Trust me, been there. He just wants the power of knowing he can have you anytime he wants.
    You can cut off all the contact in the world you like, but at the end of the day if you're not going to stop yourself, or be strong enough to just overcome any desire to contact them, even that won't help.

Truth is, time is the only healer. Nothing we advise will be of any use to you. Eventually you'll decide whether you want to pursue him again or not, if it's not, then in time, perhaps 2 months, 5 months or whatever, but eventually you'll forget him and move on.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12