+ Follow This Topic

Thread: hurt after a rejection & they won't call or text me back why???????

hurt after a rejection & they won't call or text me back why???????

i am soooo hurt because every guy ive went out with never wants 2 call me/text me OR wanna hang out after first meeting them.

I'm skinny/pale/dark brown hair and eyes. I always smile but i never get approached or asked out on dates. i'm sad and really feeling like there's something really wrong with me. I was abandoned by my parents (i still see my mom and she takes care of my half-brother which makes me feel like there IS something wrong with me).

I get very jealous when i see couples out and enjoying themselves. i want every guy to want me. just feel different in a bad way. i don't think i'll find love ever. my sister has a history of rejections i think it runs in the family. now if a guy does get with me i feel like its done out of pity. i read articles on rejection online all the time but don't believe everyone gets rejected. is it true?

try to love yourself do things that make you happy and dont equate happiness with having a man in your life and thats when you will meet some1
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

ps me again you could be setting yourself up for self-fulfilling prophecy try to read more postive things on line to help with your self esteem and once you find more good in yourself thats when you will meet some1 trust me
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Sounds to me like you are the previously banned member starlet2010!! All the inane threads you started before are all wrapped in to this 1 right here under most likely a new IP, email & user name.

Geez will these trolls ever stop?? lol...losers!!