+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Year ongoing problem please assist!

Year ongoing problem please assist!

Listen guys I got an urgent request from a buddy of mine and figured this is the only shithole with a poll but a load of people who have been down the block already so just kick back and sit right there and ill tell you a story about someone that one shows alot of care.

It all started in december 2009 when this buddy of mine was introduced to a girl who attends the school of his friends girlfriend down the street from him. Point in case they end up talking daily online he eventually finds out she never dated or did anything of the sort in her life she was quite religious too.

In this area or hell even in the WORLD this is incredibly odd to find someone who never dated in her lifetime at the age of ****ing 18. He talked to her everyday and being a lonely religious guy himself decided to make a move on her. Shes said yes to dating him several times only to change her mind the next day.

Now up until this day they still havent met outside the cyber relm despite his CONSTANT advances to do so (even as merely a friend she will not come out) she usually gives some excuse like shes busy during the weekend or she has work or something when CLEARLY this is 100% lies. Recently she gave him her address shockingly however again isnt like he can go over there without seeming a total stalker weirdass.

He openly admits somehow loving this girl and she keeps leading him on it seems because he promised her hell wait until shes ready to date

Anyway my question to YOU all is SHOULD HE JUST SAY **** THIS SINCE HES WAITING FOR SOMEONE WHO REFUSES TO SEE HIM AT ALL?

or merely wait more time and get her nervous ass to open up?

Its your call. YOU be the judge cast your votes NOW and STATE YOUR REASONING.

Yeah.

Try anal.