+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Talking via text

Talking via text

So im mustering up some ounce of confidence( I lake alot ) lol.trying to start flirting with this girl i have a crush on. What would some appropriate things to say via text?
    Nothing to forward or really nothing to layed back. Somewhere in the middle.
    Any ideas? Im really stumped. I dont want to come off as a wanker or something...

cheers!

I know it sounds old fashioned but if you feel some connection with this girl, give her something better: face to face communication!! The texts will hold alot more power then. That is, if the feeling becomes mutual.

oh yes, and I forgot to address the "what do I say?" portion of your thread. Find something you two have in common and go from there. Do you frequent a same haunt? Or do you like the same music? Music is always a great communicator. Make her a CD and write on it "Dub Mix" "from Aldize" or something like that. Do you have a talent like drawing ? My daughter was very impressed with her boyfriends art.

If she doesnt know you, first introduce yourself and tell her it was very nice to finally meet her. It can always be hard until finally you know if the feelings mutual. Dont be afraid of getting turned down. You never know what may happen down the road.