+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Rules that Guys Wish Women Knew

Quote Originally Posted by Take2 View Post
    Answers to the rules, which were obviously composed by a SINGLE man
    1. If you can't reassure someone you care about on a sensitive topic, you should probably just stay single
    2. If it is too challenging for you to do, why is it so simple for me?
    3. If that is seriously a problem for you, you should probably just stay single.
    5. If he is seriously a problem for you, you should probably just stay single.
    9. If that is seriously a problem for you, you should probably just stay single.
    10. It's seriously not all about you, crying is about being sad. If that is seriously a problem for you, you should probably just stay single.
    12. Sure, you should do the same
    13. If hygeine is seriously a problem for you, you should probably just stay single.
    15. If your girlfriend has "had a headache" for 17 months...she's just not that into you.
    16. Don't act like a wounded little girl when we don't fake it, and we won't
    17. Say what you mean, mean what you say. Then this won't be an issue.
    19. Say what you mean, mean what you say. Then this won't be an issue.
    23. If you are too proud to admit you are lost and it affects my life negatively, expect that to be an issue we need to resolve. Either learn how to find where you ar going, or learn to ask when you are lost.
    24. If that is seriously a problem for you, you should probably just stay single.
    25. If you want me to speak your love language, you need to speak mine
    28. If you are unwilling to accept the people I love, you should probably just stay single.
    29. If you are unwilling to accept the people I love, you should probably just stay single.
    32. If you need a vacation from your mate every single weekend, you should probably just stay single
    They weren't composed by me, though I did edit them for redundancy a bit... but my wife thinks they're funny too.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartIsAching View Post
    They weren't composed by me, though I did edit them for redundancy a bit... but my wife thinks they're funny too.
    I know, I was speaking to the speaker, not to you. I can see the humor, and I don't take that sort of thing seriously for real, but I don't think that particular piece was very well-written and therefore not particularly funny. Anyway, those are my not-very-serious answers to the not-very-funny rules.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12