+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Last message I post on here.

Last message I post on here.

This is the last message I post on here (for those of ya who're tired of me). Here's the “grand finale”...

Around midnight last night, I was laying in bed (I sleep on the floor in the living room of my apartment) and was reading a book. We just got around 2-3 inches of snow and I'd noticed that the cute guys who rode their ATV's with their snow shovels attached to the ATV were shoveling the snow while my curtains were closed. In my mind (since I'd seen them before) I thought they liked me and would only wanna shovel the snow during the day to see me. I was very hurt and JEALOUS. I saw that they were conducting their business just fine without me having my curtains open (which told me that they didn't have a thing for me).

It makes me EXTREMELY JEALOUS when cute guys I'm interested in or seeing any guy with another girl other than me. The reason y I'm jealous is because-- in my head I see me as being a very sexy, attractive girl that guys only wanna screw. I get jealous of the attention and love given to those girls from their boyfriends or husbands. I feel average/ugly when I see a guy swooning over any girl but me.

I'm also confused as to y no guy has ever asked me out on a date. I'm currently talking to this guy online and there's been no mention of the word DATE. I feel like I'm not dateworthy. I get sad and mad whenever I'm rarely out and hot guys in hotrod cars go by without honking or yelling something about how cute I am. Then, I realized that whenever I do go out like to a skating rink with friends (which was a while ago) , that no guys were coming up to me and asking me out. It's like that wherever I go. I almostcried when I heard the guys out on their ATV's shoveling the snow-- cause it signified that they could care less about seeing me.

I need advice on all this thanks! Sorry for bothering you guys!

GET SERIOUS MENTAL HELP!!! NOBODY ON THIS FORUM IS QUALIFIED TO HELP YOU WITH YOUR OVERBOARD PROBLEMS!!!!!

You actually get pissed because some guy has a girlfriend or wife & it's not YOU??? You don't even know the men, but you get jealous??

Seriously, PEOPLE ONLINE CAN NOT HELP YOU WITH YOUR OUT THERE CRAZY PROBLEMS, GET HONEST TO GOODNESS FACE TO FACE PSYCHIATRIST HELP!! DO I NEED TO MAKE THE WORDING ON HERE ANY BIGGER FOR YOU????

Yep, you need professional attention.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No one can help you except a qualified professional. You are not normal, not even close. Get help, now.

Serious conceited here is the definition this probaly the reason why know one can stand a person who is so puffed up in oneself they evenually get knocked down a notch
    [url=http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/conceited]Conceited | Define Conceited at Dictionary.com[/url]
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

you were jealous because the guys were shoveling the snow and your curtains were closed? uhhh

Does anyone seriously believe this is a real person with a real problem?

Bear in mind that she also likes to talk about choking..(from a previous thread)

Quote Originally Posted by xxazurexx View Post
    Does anyone seriously believe this is a real person with a real problem?

Bear in mind that she also likes to talk about choking..(from a previous thread)
    I'm starting to think that her and speakerspoke are the same person

Guys don't wanna date you cvause you're psycho.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Confirmed: this isn't real.

But this does remind me of my problems when I was younger...

See, when I was around 9...I hated the fact that my poop came out of my rectum...I mean there had to be a more efficient
    way of excreting my shit, from out my ass right? I mean, I think God messed up connecting the colon, to our asses...

What's worse, I hated the fact that my cat's Anus is much more efficient than mine...I mean why does he get to shit so effortlessly?
    While I strain, and straddle my ass like I'm trying to flatten a balloon on Aisle 5 At Toy's R Us? It's not fair I have to use toilet paper...

I began to get jealous that the toilet had other plans for my poop..
    It wanted my poop... it coveted my poop and I did NOT want to give my poop to the toilet.

I even would make sure to either poop in an alley near my Apartment, OR hold it until I slept so that I would
    steal another poop from the toilet. I cursed at it...I hated it. Sometimes people would forget to flush so I would use the fish net scooper
    and take the shits out of the toilet bowl and keep them in jars in line sights view so that the toilet could see what I was doing: taunting it
    until I felt vindicated.

^^For those of you wondering She PM'ed me this story, I didn't write this! weird right?

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Holy sweet mother of god. That's some creative made-up scary shit right there.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    ^^For those of you wondering She PM'ed me this story, I didn't write this! weird right?
    Wait, she confirmed that it wasn't real? Which part? Everything she's ever posted?

I love that shit story. Smiley, why don't you post funny stuff like that on the boards? The last entertaining thing you did was that ponytail thing. Golden. More, please.

Edit: I'm being 100% serious. I laughed so hard.
    Last edited by MerryH; 11-02-11 at 03:21 PM.

What a ****ing idiot that smileyface is...

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by smileyface View Post

in my head I see me as being a very sexy, attractive girl that guys only wanna screw.
    I feel ugly
    I'm deformed... can't really go anywhere because of the constant gawking and staring. I feel like because of our image obsessed society, anybody in this world who's not normal looking is guilty for why people are not happy. I feel like people are upset and disgusted by my deformed face.

Even I feel like God is against me or is disgusted. I seriously feel responsible for why people aren't smiling and laughing. I feel and think that everyone past and present know who I am. I feel this way 24/7 and I always smile and am happy, I feel guilty.

I'm embarrassed because I'm never sad and many people are. I can't bear the thought of people hating and beig discusted with me. Am I guilty and if not, how do I once and for all let this guilty feeling go?
    So which is it??
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.