+ Follow This Topic

Thread: do i even have a chance?

do i even have a chance?

this will take a bit of explaining.

grade 9. i would have had trouble making friends if it weren't for meeting my (now) best friend while volunteering at a hospital.
    he introduced me to a big group of friends and they all looked like regular people (and by regular i mean a bunch of outcasts like me) except for one. that one seemed to keep everyone in control. i didn't have a personality at that time due to grade 8 (i erased it to start clean in high school) so i couldn't do what she wanted me to ... talk. eventually i could talk after acquiring a personality that fit the group. soon after i got a personality (with help from that girl [she kept on telling me to talk]) i had realized why she seemed different. i loved her. i told her about my feelings and she told me to say it to her at school. the next 3 days she wasn't at school. after that she didn't remember about it (she forgets a lot of stuff). close to the end grade 9 she got me to go out with her friend.

grade 10. me and that friend broke up (due to her having problems) around Canadian thanksgiving near the end of the christmas break i asked her again knowing that to her it would be the first time. this time i got the response "i don't want to be in a relationship right now. i am still getting over <insert ex's of 2 months name> and don't want to hurt you or anyone." fast forward a 4 days to the first day of school " no <insert boys name here> is my boyfriend ... well not yet anyways."

present time. in the exam week of semester 1 of grade 10. i figured out that i was friend zoned to the worst degree. i'm the one she texts when she's not feeling good (as in venting her emotions). now i'm wondering if i have any chance of having her.

do i have a chance of having her? if yes then what should i do? every day hurts because i have to be only her friend and nothing more. i want to be more but things are looking like it won't happen.
    Last edited by vhayes8886; 24-01-11 at 10:09 AM.

She's already rejected you twice (and yes, the first time counts because she blew you off and then pretended to forget. She did not forget, I promise you. She just didn't want to deal with formally rejecting you so she took the coward's way out.) I think you should move on. If you can't be just friends with her, then stop talking to her.