+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Second chance with EX

Second chance with EX

Sorry long essay.

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask you all a question. Just recently, I got a second chance with my ex and we're taking it slow. I will not bored you with the details of our breakups. But, we're together for 1 and half year and we started to fall out in at the end of Oct. 09. I left her alone and I started doing NC.

On Dec 21, I got a txt message from her, "hi, how have you been? Hope all is well with you. I just wanted to drop by and say hi to you and wishing you merry xmas and happy new year." I didn't pay much attention to it and I did't response back to on Dec 25 Xmas Day.

I replied back "Wishing you a merry xmas and happy new year". She txt back asking how I was? I hate txting so I asked her if she's avaliable to talk, she text back stated she can talk and I called her.

I kept it short and not bring up the past and we asked each other what we've been in 2 months. We laughed and started reminiscing old times. At that point I asked her if she's available we can catch a movie? She said yes and asked me to come and pick her up at her house.

I came and picked her up and we catched a late viewing, during the movie we kinda staring at each other (ones where, you look at them and when they look at you, you look away). I wanted to put my arms around her so bad but I was thinking to myself its too soon and I didn't her to feel unconfortable. So I didn't. After the movie I took her home and she gave me a hug and wishing me a Merry Xmas and I did the same. I waited until she got in her house and I left. This was DEC 25.

Dec 26, Sat I got a txt stated sorry about being out so late on DEC 25 because I had to work the next day. I txt her back to say, don't worry about it, I'm fine and I feel great.

Dec 27, Sun. I got a call from her at 5:00 PM asking me what I was doing and asking me what time is the mall closed? I told her and she stated we're talk later and bye

I haven't talked to her since, i'm not sure if I should call her or txt her asking how she's doing? For some odd reason, I want to drop by her work and bring her lunch because she's very busy with work and don't have time go out for lunch. Which leads me to my question? Should I do that? I don't want to be a stocker and I don't want to swing by uninvited.

Last time I stop by her work because we was going through a break up and I wanted to talk to her so I invited myself. As I got there, I can tell from her face that she didn't like it because I drop by unannoced. I promised her that I would never do that again.

I don't want to txt her and asking her what she wants to eat and drop it off, I just want to pick up her favorite food and drop it off and leave. Is that a good idea? Please veryone, all comments are welcome

Dude, you have not established whether or not she is willing to start the relationship up again or not. If I were you, I would take it very easy and communicate your feelings to her to find out if you guys are on the same page or not.

Don't go to her work again, if she was annoyed before she will be again.
    Just call her and ask her how she feels about you two? Maybe she just wants to take it slow or maybe she just misses having you in her life as a friend so just call her and ask.

i agree, dont txt or call her..let her come to you, and when she does, dont rush into things..when ex's get back together, its hard to work things out if its rushed