+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: Any Hope for an Ugly Chick?

You'd have better chances if you lowered your standards and hit on guys who were also 4's or 5's.

You are not ugly in any way shape or fashion. Who told you that?

Quote Originally Posted by boyblue View Post
    You are not ugly in any way shape or fashion. Who told you that?
    Society did.

Obviously someone was fishing.

Quote Originally Posted by Emerald_Dreams View Post
    Obviously someone was fishing.
    If I had started a post that said I was attractive, smart, etc. but unable to get a guy, posters like you would have replied it's because I'm fat and unattractive. Yet if I make a post about how I am unattractive (and thus unable to get a guy but hoping there's a way around it), you say that I am fishing. This is a no-win scenario. So what could I possibly say to avoid you making judgments about who I am?

Me = / = everyone else.

You're not ugly, therefore, fishing. Nothing wrong with it, just own it.

Quote Originally Posted by vertical_sky View Post
    So what could I possibly say to avoid you making judgments about who I am?
    Say nothing. That post was clearly intended to get a rise out of you.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    There's lots of hope including the guy who you're currently shaggin. Enjoooy!

Quote Originally Posted by vertical_sky View Post
    If I had started a post that said I was attractive, smart, etc. but unable to get a guy, posters like you would have replied it's because I'm fat and unattractive. Yet if I make a post about how I am unattractive (and thus unable to get a guy but hoping there's a way around it), you say that I am fishing. This is a no-win scenario. So what could I possibly say to avoid you making judgments about who I am?
    Very simple solution: report, ignore and soon she'll be on her way out.

sadie_genie Guest
    Looks are only a means to an end, not an end in itself. The only reason you are fixated on your looks is because you think that is the only way you will be loved or the only way a guy will be attracted to you. That is wrong. Having the looks attracts attention but so does having an amazing personality, being witty, being fun to be around with. A prettier girl can only steal your boyfriend if your bond with him is not strong or you cannot capture his mind.

A woman's body is not an object; they are not used to be displayed in museums (only replicated images of them are). A woman's body is to be loved and to be seduced and in turn to love and seduce. Therefore, the aesthetics of a woman's body is not most important. What is important is that the feel, the warmth, and the movement of her body can seduce a man. Do you get it?

You can attract a man and keep him if you capture his mind and seduce his body with yours and that doesn't depend on looks.

Edit: I just thought of an analogy. There is a very good reason why people relate food to sex. You anticipate food to taste good if it looks good, right? But the purpose of food is to eat it. Eventually, it must enter the mouth and be savored. If the taste and feel of the food is bad, regardless of how good it looked, it is crap. But for someone who really loves and appreciates food, they will like it for the taste. So, if it looks bad but taste good, it will be appreciated nevertheless. Now, a pretty girl will be anticipated to be good in bed or believed to make him happy but the real thing that comes down to is not how she looks (unless the guy is actually gay and just plans to display her) but how she make him feel (and here, I am not just talking about how she makes him feel in bed but also out of bed).
    Last edited by sadie_genie; 30-01-11 at 11:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ames View Post
    Geez, some ppl on here are so mean...seriously, FRANKLIN..don't say anymore..have u seen that movie SHALLOW HAL? Whats the link to your photo honey?
    I didn't mean to say anything rude. In fact I explained myself. Yes, her first photo is a very bad photo. However, she looks pretty in her other photos. That's not being rude.

The the author of this thread:

From that first picture you posted I actually think you're really cute. You take martial arts AND like video games? o.o

I would not mind going out with you. Seriously.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    That's not dolled up, are you even wearing make up? You really aren't that bad looking. That hair cut makes you look kinda plain though. I'd grow it out and do a different hairstyle. Maybe some longer bangs?
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman

Alright. I'm reposting but I feel like I gotta say something more.

You are not ugly even in the slightest. You're actually pretty.

I don't understand why guys don't compliment you, especially the boyfriends you've had. When I had a girlfriend I made sure I would tell her I thought she was pretty on a daily basis or even more than that.

But to my main point, you like video games, you're a martial arts practitioner, AND you're pretty.

Maybe you're just going after the wrong types of guys. Hate to sound silly or something. But I would consider myself lucky to be with someone like you. You are not doomed. You will find someone.

Quote Originally Posted by Bo View Post
    That's not dolled up, are you even wearing make up? You really aren't that bad looking. That hair cut makes you look kinda plain though. I'd grow it out and do a different hairstyle. Maybe some longer bangs?
    Haven't seen you here in a while. What have you been up to?

Oh yeah, and I'm glad to see that Emerald_Dreams is banned, but I suspect that another account has already been created by the same person and is in use.
    ...one can be sure of nothing until it has already happened...

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast