+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ok...This chick I like...

Ok...This chick I like...

Ok well this chick I REALLY like just dumped her old boyfriend. They had sex 2 times and we're only in the 9th grade. We'll I'm not ready for having sex AT ALL yet, and the last girlfriend I had was in the 5th grade. This is alot more serious and I'm not sure what to do. She said I was cute and that I was a good friend, so I know she likes me. She knows I want to ask her out, but I know she is waiting for me to do it. I know all your going to say is just "Get it out!" but I need better tips.

Well yes, if you like her, then you'll just have to come up with a plan for asking her out. BUT, as far as the sex thing is concerned, DO NOT do anything you don't want to do or feel you aren't ready to do yet. Your very young and you have the rest of your life to experiment with sex, I would really suggest you wait to do it with someone special, and someone you trust. I know this is probably the same garbage that all your sex ed teachers and parents spout out at you every other day, but I ignored everything they said and I regret it. If I could do it all over again, I would wait until marriage. I mean, I almost had the opportunity to have sex when I was around your age - 7th, 8th, 9th grade, and I didn't think it was a big deal. But god I didn't know a damn thing about sex or what was involved, I would have been completely unprepared... not to mention scared out of my piss. Anyways, I would strongly advise against having sex with this girl because you feel pressured or because your afraid she won't like you if you don't.

love sucks man... but you just gotta keep on truckin... You will get MANY more broken hearts in your time.. should just meet some new people..

try here: [URL=http://www.yourcrush.com/]YourCrush.com[/URL]

hey if you like this girl ask her out. i know the whole she's had sex thign bothers you. but really think about it. it was only 2 times. 2! that doesn't mean she's this super experienced sex crazy girl that is going to want to jump right into bed with you. first of all you have to think.... how long did she wait b4 she slept with her ex?!? i mean if she waiting a long time, she may be the same way with you. it all depends on what kind of girl she is, and the experience she had with the last guy. she could have slept with the guy 2 times and then he broke her heart and maybe she'll think twice b4 she sleeps with the next guy. anyways, i say don't let it bother you and still ask her out. when the time comes just be open and honest with her and tell her you just aren't ready to be having sex yet. i'm sure she will understand.

Her ex probably got her to do it, anyway. Chances are, she'll be fine with your not wanting sex.

Man... 9th grade... that's way too young...

Thanks

Well thanks for the help guys. I no way in hell had the guts to do it in person, so I did it over AIM. She told me she's had a rough time with her old boyfriend and she doesn't feel like having a relationship yet. She said she would go out with me if she never had her other boyfriend. She also said we can just be friends for now, and it'll progress as time passes.

Laco, thanks for the advice. I'm not horny man...I know my boundaries. I'm not like most kids in my grade...I can wait to have sex. It's just I really don't want to get into a situation where she becomes sexual with me and wants to have sex...because once I told her no I'd feel horrible.

How old is 9th grade?
    "When I was 4 years old, they tried to test my IQ.
    They showed me this picture of 3 oranges and a
    pear. They asked me which one was different and
    did not belong. They taught me different was
    wrong."
    - Ani DiFranco -

dang! when i was in the 9th grade i was too busy kickin' it with friends. i had my first girlfriend when i was a junior (11th). i should have waited until i graduated college to get a girlfriend. too much drama! bros before ho's my friend...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

can i just say one thing... judging from my guy friends' experiences... make sure you don't do it before you're ready! i think guys are really more pressured into having sex early more than girls are, more guys i know regret having sex their first time than girls i know. just something to think about.