+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can i get one more chance with her?

How can i get one more chance with her?

I was seeing this girl for a short period a while ago, we seemed like we would have made such a good pair, we really seemed to get along great, always had fun together etc. Then she told me she wasn't ready for a relationship, because of her ex this and that wasn't ready etc., we remained friends, still hung out a bit, talked often. It seemed like nothing really changed, still getting along great, always having a good time. Then it kind of just fell off, and we don't talk very much anymore.

Im not sure what the problem was because i know most people will say that was her way of letting me off easy, but i know for a fact she liked me, and we got along so good together, i could always tell she was happy when with me. Possibly it was because i am not a romantic guy at all, and because we didn't really get anywhere serious, and then even when we just remained friends i didn't want to make her feel awkward, but i never complimented how pretty she was. In fact one time, after she told me she didn't want a relationship, we were hanging out and she did her self up so nice, and looked amazing, i feel like such an idiot for not telling her this. Although i wasn't all romantic and complementing, i really cared for her and showed it, and she knew this. So maybe this had something to do with it?

Anyways I just want one more shot with her, or atleast a chance to take her out, and to start talking to her more often like we used to. What is the best way to do this? We still talk a bit, and i see her once a week at volunteering, but there are always lots of people around so i don't want to talk about this in front of all the other volunteers. I want to tell her that i miss spending time with her and talking more, should i say this? Hopefully she lets me take her out for a coffee or lunch or something, if she does, how should i act, should i try and be casual, or should i tell her how beautiful she looks, and stuff like that. By the way, if this matters for the question, shes not out of my league or anything, but shes just such an amazing girl i really think we could make such a good couple.

Well, don't dwell on "mistakes" you may have made in the past. Just learn from them. Don't be too abrupt. Like if you just randomly sent her a text or something and said "you're beautiful". She might be kinda weirded out. But if she isn't taking initiative to talk to you then you need to talk to her.

Yeah, be casual. But make an effort. Maybe after a while of talking hang out with her. If you really do feel the need to compliment her then do it, but in person is usually better. Like say you meet somewhere and you guys hug or something, just say "You look good!".

Be sweet to her, but if she still doesn't want a relationship then there's not much you can do about that. Give it time and don't rush anything. Remember, there are plenty of fish in the sea. Kind of a cliche saying. But it's true!

Hoped I helped.

*edit* I'm not a female but this was in the sidebar and I read it and decided to respond... sorry. D:
    Last edited by curly1118; 31-01-11 at 12:49 PM.

im in the EXACT SAME POSITION..SUCKS AYE :'(

any advice?

When they say they're not ready for a relationship = not ready for a relationship with YOU. It's an attempt to tell you in the nicest possible way that she's not interested in you

Curly's advice is wrong.
    She isn't interested in you.

You need to respect her wishes.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I've said that... I was dating a guy the next day. I didn't like the dude I said it too. Yeah, it was a pussy move but whatever.