+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: The 6th sense

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    some of the posts in this thread are longer than essays I've written for school
    i lol'd

to the OP: i think you should just deal with the fact your girl cheated on you with a guy with a massive dick. he was probably better in bed than you, gave her loads of multiple orgasms and made her squirt so hard she resulted in getting so dehydrated she needed to have a chilled isotonic beverage and sodium capsules. not only that but chances are the guy she shagged with a massive knob was probably a much better person in general, was a hell of a lot less paranoid, more charming, witty and good looking. he probably flossed twice a day, had a good job, a great car and an amazing penthouse apartment....

even if the above isn't true your far too paranoid to deal with this girl again so maybe just drop it?

As for larger women having larger vaginas, how would a straight woman know anything about that? In my experience, larger women have larger, looser fitting vag's than smaller women. I've talked to other guys about this, and I've never had an argument.

You and your friends are narrow minded if you truly believe this
    Always forgive your enemies - nothing annoys them so much.
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.
    ~ by Ralph Waldo Emerson ~

Quote Originally Posted by eonbar View Post
    i lol'd

to the OP: i think you should just deal with the fact your girl cheated on you with a guy with a massive dick. he was probably better in bed than you, gave her loads of multiple orgasms and made her squirt so hard she resulted in getting so dehydrated she needed to have a chilled isotonic beverage and sodium capsules. not only that but chances are the guy she shagged with a massive knob was probably a much better person in general, was a hell of a lot less paranoid, more charming, witty and good looking. he probably flossed twice a day, had a good job, a great car and an amazing penthouse apartment....

even if the above isn't true your far too paranoid to deal with this girl again so maybe just drop it?
    I just forgot about thinking about sex after eating an nomelet...Thanks to this post
    Sex is back on my mind...Thank you! lol

Are tall men have bigger penises lol not
    Oscar Wilde

What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    some of the posts in this thread are longer than essays I've written for school
    Yeah, that's me.
    But I want this guy to understand women aren't like this: little girls who have issues Do.
    Besides he's confused and hurt, and I really want to help him out, not just say, "Just dump the cow and move on." Or, "you're nucking futs dude."

Quote Originally Posted by eonbar View Post
    i lol'd

HAHAHAHA! dear god, talk about laughing out loud

Is this a repost this can be annoying as every1 has given you all the advice for this post we still feel that you are paranoid
    Oscar Wilde

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345