+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Fiance wanted a break but...

Fiance wanted a break but...

She lives with me and we agreed she should get an apt.

She found one about a mile away from me, because she said it make her feel safer being close to me.

She has no clear timeframe on when she is going to make the move.

She texts me everyday when im at work. Yesterday she texted me a pic of her cat sleeping on my shirt instead of her cat bed sayin, i think dads shirt is more comfortable than bed!

She says she wants to be best friends, but why would you want to keep in contact after a break?

Any suggestions? Thanks!

My fiance also just recently left me also. I believe that if you can remain friends throughout the grieving process than you have a better shot at becoming a couple once again, If that is what you want. I wouldn't let your life revolve around her as it might have since you were engaged. However i would start to do you or own thing and try not to communicate as much here and there I think is fine. If she is texting you everyday when your at work. Than she is definitely still in to you. Did she give you any reasons for the break?

My fiance left 3 weeks ago and I have talked to her 2 times. One of those times she gave me back my ring and i didn't say a word. But if i want to reconcile my relationship with her i think i have a long road. I believe that if i would have tried to remain friends it might be easier.

The reason is shes not horny anymore. And its happened with her past exes which is why it didnt work for them...she feels bad for me and rather than continue down a sexless road she feels taking a break and seeing what happens is a good idea...hopefully it works, but if not, life goes on. I hope all works out with you too

Did you try anything different to make it exciting as it once was? How long were you with each other? That is also similar to my problem she said she lost the passion that we once had, but we didn't lose the sex life i mean we had sex one day and then were are done the very next. Women are pretty crazy i have came to realize that in my struggles throughout my 3 weeks. Hope things work out the way you want them too.

Want a break = it's over but I don't have the guts to tell you

Quote Originally Posted by Boisdevie View Post
    Want a break = it's over but I don't have the guts to tell you
    Sad, but mostly true. If she's had this problem before, it would probably be more appropriate to see a professional.