+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can someone predict his reaction to this? Was this romantic? Do guys like this stuff?

Can someone predict his reaction to this? Was this romantic? Do guys like this stuff?

Well, I am in the process of trying to win my boyfriend back. He and I haven’t spoken for a bit. Obviously we had a falling out. I felt bad and I wanted to take the first step to try to win his heart back. I admit I went a little all out. I made homemade brownies for him and wrote “I’m sorry” on them. I also bought his favorite beer for him. I wrote him a love letter and told him how I feel and how sorry I am. I put all this into a bag with his name on it. I then drove 90 miles out of my way to his place (he lives out of town), and left the bad with all this on his doorstep, knowing he would be getting soon home to see it there. I then went home. I really hope I didn’t make him mad, or upset him. I just wanted to do somthing out of the ordinary, I wanted to stand out. Does this kind of thing work on a guy? Would anyone here be able to predict his reaction to me and all this?

If he doesn't want to be with you then he won't want to be with you. End of story. You posted like three different threads about this the other day and you didn't want to take anyone's advice, except for MerryH's and she was fricken kidding. You also missed the part where you were supposed to get scantily clad and buy an amazing video then pleasure him sexually. So obviously none of this will work anyways.

But on a more serious note:

He wanted to pry into your past, so you lied to him about it.

Now he feels like you're lying to him AND cheating on him.

No guy likes that feeling, and some brownies aren't going to change that. If a woman lied to me about some shit and I had reason to think she was cheating on me then I wouldn't continue to talk with her anymore. But then again I have self respect, and I wouldn't try to pry into her past either.

I thought about doing the scantliy clad thing. I am an ex-stripper( seriously I am NOT kidding) so that stuff, well I am really good at. I thought about wearing my short black dress on my hot petite body and , knee-high jeweled boots and giving this gift to him in person. Like in this outfit, any guy should take me! I decided against it and wussed out though................and now I kind of regret it.

I dunno. If anything I would maybe try calling him or talk in person. I would prefer a girl to talk to me in person rather than a note.