+ Follow This Topic

Thread: GF dumped me after 6 months, SAID I NEVER HAD SEX WITH HER

GF dumped me after 6 months, SAID I NEVER HAD SEX WITH HER

When we got together 6 months ago, on 6th date I moved into her parents house (basically stayed every night) I courted her briefly went on a few dates, kissed her on third date, hugged her on the next. Never got to the makeout part cause I moved in and we sorta switched gears from the romantic part of it. She NEVER gave me any kind of signs that she wanted sex she always teased me for awhile then after teasing she stops and I just feel horny and frustrated go to sleep kinda pissy.

Early on in the relationship she let me put it in her ONCE after like an hour of me getting frustrated playing with myself next to her. So she told me to put it in and I did and we had sex she didnt cum though so she was frustrated. AFter that she NEVER told me to do it again, we were together for 5 months after that NO SEX she only let me cum in her boobs TWICE.
    I even mastrubated in her bed a few times while she was sleeping it was a big joke with us, as I later found out she was playing with herself secretly so much when I wasnt there her dildo broke!

At the end of the relationship we have a day where she keeps teasing me by sqeezing my stuff in my underwear the she stops again not proceeding. All day until the night, when she let me touch her all over and she teased me again and stopped then she said " A real man would either go relieve himself in bathroom or take it" So i tried to touch her everywhere but she said there were too many factors and she was not in the mood.

The same morining she broke up with me over the phone saying she wants me to become self reliant and love myself and find myself and get more experience sexually because she feels like she is my first girl (shes my second after my exwife of 3 years) and she doesnt want to be the teacher in the relationship.

What the hell did I do wrong people, wasnt I being a gentleman and not a perv like women want you women are compeletely ununderstandable, what the hell do you want from your man?!?!?!?

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    one freggin post is enough!

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    LOL okay now that I read it this was just hilarous sorry man. So many things wrong here. First you moved in after 6 dates with absolutely no sex? How dumb. 2) Teasing you probably was her wanting sex you just didn't get it. 3) When you didn't come you probably didn't assure her it wasn't her (though it may have been her). 4) Why the hell did you stick around for 6 months of teasing? 5) Why on earth did you not clue in after about 3 weeks that you weren't gonna get any?

No offense dude, but do you need a freaking instruction booklet in order to tell when a girl wants sex from her live in boyfriend?
    Did you withhold sex out of respect for her parents or something?

You said it yourself: "It was a big joke" and that is exactly what it was dude.

It sounds like you lack the confidence and take control type of manly personality she craves in a guy...
    You needed direction which is the worst kind of turn on for a woman next to whiskey dick...You blew it, but not your load.

You weren't being a gentleman dude. When you first meet someone: most women want a confident, assertive, funny and sexually attractive man
    who knows what to do, and how to do it, but also has the intellect and gentleman qualities to court them: YOU DON'T COURT SOMEONE FOR 5 MONTHS!!!

Anyway, she threw you signs: but the lights were on, and apparently nobody was home.
    Lesson learned. I have no clue what kind of psycho parents she had to allow her boyfriend to move in: but this tells me much that she may not be all there.
    Hard to say without knowing her. The truth is: you screwed the pooch on this one.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    Why on earth did you not clue in after about 3 weeks that you weren't gonna get any?
    Blue Balls and pent up sexual frustration.

Yeah, the teasing was a sign that she wanted it. And you didn't catch it, or you were just too slow to catch on and she just got irritated. (what do you want the girl to do, stand naked infront of you with a sign that read **** ME NOW?)

And if you guys are both 'secretly' masturbating in the same bed, then that is a major sign that things were bad. It wouldn't have hurt to take a little more initiative. I know things felt very new and awkward for you, considering you wanted to make the right impression with this first new girl after your marriage. And you wanted to be a gentleman towards her, which I applaud. But here's a little hint........if the girl is squeezing your junk, and is practically on top of you. SHE WANTS. IT.

I also feel like she lacked a bit of patience with you as well. All in all, move on. There's other fish in the sea.

(P.S. Why did you move in with her so quickly??)

You had sex once and teased for 6 months? And you saw each other almost every day?
    How is that possible? It's true that women don't want to teach their men about these things.
    Women in general don't appreciate passive dudes. Don't confuse passive with sensitive.
    As for initiating sex.... If you guys masturbate and cum in front of each other, what is stopping
    you from having sex? Is she underage? Are you a convicted sexual predator? Is there no
    lock on the door? What is it?