Okay, I just read 2 posts about people's GF's past, so I have to chime in via a new thread. For the record, several months ago when my GF and I talked about past sex partners, I felt really bad. She had 2 relationships and a marriage, while I had 8 relationships and a marriage. I was a totally male pig, so even the 2 relationships almost 20 years ago bothered me. I guess I now see how silly it was, and of course I'm over it.

Yesterday we talked about pop culture and partying. She told me, during her youth she was totally into clubs with S&M and Goth themes. I knew she was into strange alternative cultures from the beginning because of the way she dressed and the tattoos and all. But I had to ask her, "was this all about sexual craziness, and have you been telling me the truth about your past?"

She giggled, and explained that she has been weird all her life (which is obvious), and she has been the outcast in every possible group. She drank minimally, and smoked pot twice in her whole life. During most of her youth, she had a shaved head, so many guys would thinks she's a lesbian or just too scary to approach. That sounds about right... she knows martial art and can kill anyone so I don't doubt that. Also, she said she hung around with mostly girls at the clubs, so the guys were often too chicken to interrupt her groups. She likes to dance, and she tells me that she and her circle of friends went to clubs 20 years ago to dance all night and have fun. There were some slutty girls, but she never clicked with them, so the groups would always end up dwindling down to a few close friends who were equally weird. Strange people are often misunderstood and judged based on inaccurate information. Although there are some sickos in the S&M and Goth clubs, a majority of them are just regular people expressing themselves in a place where no one judges. Most people there are not into molestation or sexual perversion. They are all about just being human. I suppose I can understand that.

I guess my point is that, because during my youth, all I did was study and work, I really never had a chance to go crazy and go clubbing. I have all these stereotypical ideas in my head that weren't really true. I was completely sheltered and never experienced many things. i never took drugs. That's why my fiancee was so amused, because I had such strange ideas about her past. Everything she tells me is consistent with what her friends tell me, and how she behaves. She is indeed odd.... I can totally imagine her being one of the kids in Addam's Family when she was younger.