+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Breakup then asks for intimacy an hour later?

Breakup then asks for intimacy an hour later?

I have been dating my girlfriend for 9 months. She is psychologically unstable in quite a few qays ways. Which has led to, recently, her being sure she is ready to get married and me not being sure. Today she says she thinks I am waiting for a change that will probably never happen. I feel like I am having to decide whether or not I care fore her more than for my own well being seeing as I would be dealing with her irrationality and threats. So after some talking and crying we came to a mutual decision to end the relationship.

Here is a side note, her view is that she has always wanted to save sex for marriage, she is a virgin (of this I am positive) so we never had sex.

So an hour after our decision to end it, she sends me a text asking if I can do something for her. She wants to have sex with the man she loves and knows she wanted to be with for the rest of her life. She knows I would do it well and lovingly.

I told her I was sorry, as much as I have always wanted to share that with her, it's just too difficult to do it after breaking up like this, especially in the very same day.

She got upset.

What kind of crazy situation is this? What should I do

Wow, psycho. You're broken up now; act like it and stop taking her calls. You may feel guilty, but you'll be helping her move on.

I guess that's harder than it seems, maybe I am weird but I am still close friends with every woman I have dated. I didn't think of treating this one any differently.

Bo is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    sounds like she's just craving the attention. So stop giving it to her. The more you give, the more she will take.
    "Sometimes the best way to throw a punch is to take a step back"~Morgan freeman