+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What a confusing world......

Quote Originally Posted by integragsr8411 View Post
    Well I told her if she cant handle a regular relationship that im gonna move on and well she said she doesnt want anything to change and really cared so were back together i figured a happy ending on this site would be good to hear
    This isn't a happy ending man...but if you are happy, then that's all that matters.
    I mean, really man...Did she just flip on the *oh shit* switch and realize everything? I doubt it.
    It sounds like things are good now because whatever was on her plate was over. Just watch.
    The next time when things get too much: you'll be back on here wondering the same thing.

She should be with you because she sees how great you two are together, not because you told her what's up and she simply couldn't face being denied.

I wish all the best for you. I hope you both open up communication.

Quote Originally Posted by SelflessnHumble View Post
    This isn't a happy ending man...but if you are happy, then that's all that matters.
    I mean, really man...Did she just flip on the *oh shit* switch and realize everything? I doubt it.
    It sounds like things are good now because whatever was on her plate was over. Just watch.
    The next time when things get too much: you'll be back on here wondering the same thing.

She should be with you because she sees how great you two are together, not because you told her what's up and she simply couldn't face being denied.

I wish all the best for you. I hope you both open up communication.
    I agree 1000% -- learn to recognize the signs that someone is emotionally unavailable. Something will come up again - but really man if you are going to date this girl you need to understand her terms and what she reacts to. DO NOT become too available to her - this is the type of girl who likes the chase of it all. This is the type of girl who will I guarantee it break your heart. You are 26 and she is 24 so you do have time on your side but mark our words; getting involved with someone who pulls that in the 1st month is dangerous. You will eventually get fed up with the fact that she will put little effort into the relationship and be asking how to make her change. Note this -- you cannot make people change...someone who disappoints you will continue to disappoint you.

you deserve better than that

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12