+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: multiple girls have said im confusing

Quote Originally Posted by Zanderini View Post
    im quite confused on how to move forward
    You're still confused? More than one person has told you to call her. I'm getting the impression you want someone to tell you some sort of magical spell that will hypnotize her into not rejecting you, or something. That's not going to happen.

Well if she's not budging, like the other poster said time to move on. There are some girls that just won't give a guy a second chance.

Quote Originally Posted by MerryH View Post
    You're still confused? More than one person has told you to call her. I'm getting the impression you want someone to tell you some sort of magical spell that will hypnotize her into not rejecting you, or something. That's not going to happen.
    no im not confused and obviously understand that.
    Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Well if she's not budging, like the other poster said time to move on. There are some girls that just won't give a guy a second chance.
    and im guessing this is the likely scenario

so update i have contacted the said girl any insight to this . I was planning to go out tonight so ia sked what she was up to tonight she responded with i have work tomorrow and then i got sidetracked and then she texted why and i said was wondering if you wanted to go to a party at xyz but idk if im going anymore and i got no response. did i blow it or doesn it seem she is not interested at all?

give it some time maybe she's busy or something! obviously she asked "why" because she wanted to know if you were gonna ask her to hang out

Quote Originally Posted by ashley89 View Post
    give it some time maybe she's busy or something! obviously she asked "why" because she wanted to know if you were gonna ask her to hang out
    well obviously but i mean its been over 1.5 hours so i guess thats not good. would it be bad to text back later on asking to hang out this weekend if shes not too busy?

sure why not?

It's not looking good. She jumped at your question with "I've go work tomorrow". She's already turning you down before you even invited her out. She is going to keep turning you down....you didn't blow it, she wants nothing to do with you anyways.

It's not looking good. She jumped at your question with "I've go work tomorrow". She's already turning you down before you even invited her out. She is going to keep turning you down....you didn't blow it, she wants nothing to do with you anyways.
    what im wondering about is why she would text me again when i didnt even respond inquiring as to why i was asking? im thinking your exact thoughts as to her feelings but maybe she didnt respond because i said that i dont know if im going. do you see any harm in asking her to hang out another time?

It was kind of redundant of her to even ask because she already know what you were fishing for....I guess she wanted her hunch confirmed.

In her head she was probably thinking :"I knew it! when will he ever give up? "

what im wondering about is why she would text me again when i didnt even respond inquiring as to why i was asking? im thinking your exact thoughts as to her feelings but maybe she didnt respond because i said that i dont know if im going. do you see any harm in asking her to hang out another time?
    Fill your boots.....just how many more turn downs will it take?

It was kind of redundant of her to even ask because she already know what you were fishing for....I guess she wanted her hunch confirmed.

In her head she was probably thinking :"I knew it! when will he ever give up? "
    she actually did respond several hours later and i asked her to hang out this weekend she said she was down but would be out of town which i actually know is legit as a know she leaves for the weekends on a regular basis so idk

The thing is that you are low on her priority list. Make a determination when you finally get to physically spend time together then we will talk.

i mean its my shyness that kinda comes off as being rude. Ive gone on a date before and this happened about a month ago and we havent been out since.She is now very kurt and short and usually has excused when i ask to hang out. but she did say ya defenietly when i said we need to hang out soon. I havent talked to her in 2 weeks and i honestly have no idea what to text her or ask her out again or what and i feel a month after is too late to apologize for it epeically hwnei already have.
    Careful there. Don't assume your shyness is the culprit of perceived kurtness/rudeness.

I'm not shy myself, I'm anti-social. I can be very social, polite, etc. I can also be incredibly kurt and distant.
    So much so that people are actually uncomfortable around me.

There's alot more than what you say (or don't). How you say it. The tone. The words you use. How you stand or sit. How you look at them, or your suroundings.

Usually shy people give a 'shy' vibe. People generally can tell they are uncomfortable and unsure, and it's -usually- not interpreted as kurt or rude.

If you are good at making eye contact, but you are shy socially, I could see that as being confused for being kurt or rude, but not much else to do with being shy.
    Green!

The thing is that you are low on her priority list. Make a determination when you finally get to physically spend time together then we will talk.
    I mean first i need to find a way to see her. that is the issue is i wont see her unless we go out on a date or something. But i agree if i see her a detirmination will be very easy and i wouldnt be in this position. I also agree i am not the highest thing on her list of things to do

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12