+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Why are girls so confusing???

Why are girls so confusing???

This girl that I have gotten really close with at work has been getting closer with me. Mainly this past week we have gotten really close. We now have goodnight kisses and send eachother little love comments online, something like "your cute". We're really lovey dovey with eachother and we both love it. We were even planning on doing the whole cuddle date thing. Well everything was going really well up untill today. She basically ripped my head off and told me that were moving too fast and she doesnt want to ruin our work relationship or our friendship.

There are a few reasons why she all of a sudden started a war with me. I think it's because 1) she's feeling really sick today, like major migraines. 2) her EX is trying to get back together with her, and I think its causing conflict in her mind because she is really confused on what to do. I think she basically feels like she wants to just step out of reality and take a long breather.

I think she doesn't want to tell me how she really feels about me because she feels that it will lead to a more serious relationship. Also now the Ex is in the picture and he's bringing back bad memories for her, because I do remember her saying she hates him. I think their relationship ended really bad. So I think she's just scared that she will have a re-run with me.

I think another reason she's mad is she wants me to be the one that wants to talk to her all the time. Basically everytime I get on AIM, if I don't send her a message within 1 minute, I get one from her telling me I should be the one sending the messages. She just wants attention and reassurance. I mean the way this girl acts sometimes, she seems like she is head over heals for me. So I don't know why all of a sudden she wants to rip my head off and blames me for moving too fast and taking this thing too far.

I feel bad, but I want to give her some space after some of the things she said to me tonight. It wasn't direct insults or anything, but it was just a lot of stuff that would really ruin your day. I really like this girl and want to be with her, but at the same time I agree, I don't want to ruin our friendship or work relationship, but I feel like we could make it work.

Any advice on what to do? I'm really tempted to leave her a message saying feel better and i'll talk to you later, but I dont know if I should.

how old are you guys?

Quote Originally Posted by Fajemeister
    She basically ripped my head off and told me that were moving too fast and she doesnt want to ruin our work relationship or our friendship.
    She asked for space, give her exactly what she asked for.

It sounds like she is having a hard time making a decision, give her some room to breath and a chance to miss you...
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    how old are you guys?
    im 19, shes 18

I want to give her space, but I also just want talk to her and ask her how shes's feeling. I want to show her I care.

Is this the one where neither one of you wanted to express to each other how you felt? She also seemed confused then on what she wanted.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Is this the one where neither one of you wanted to express to each other how you felt? She also seemed confused then on what she wanted.
    Yep thats her. She's making me feel like Im the one who is doing everything wrong and she's making it seem like I'm the one who's taking everything too far. She told me she likes to be the one that makes all the moves, and thats what I have let her do. Every kiss we've had is because she wanted it, not because I made the move on her. So she's the one who is really taking this farther than she wants to go. Eventhough it's not like we have really taken this far. I mean basically all we do is talk online and say cute things about eachother and we have little goodnight kisses. It's nothing major.

Quote Originally Posted by Fajemeister
    im 19, shes 18

I want to give her space, but I also just want talk to her and ask her how shes's feeling. I want to show her I care.
    She knows you care, just have nothing to do with her for a while. Be nice to her at work, and if she wants to chit chat, be frank, and short, and move on. Space she needs, thats fine, give her all the time she needs. Then when she is ready, she can come back WHEN YOU ARE READY.
    HEY I'M A PILOT
    HEY LLOYD, I'm a pilot

"why are women so confusing?"

Yeah, good question; one men will never, I repeat NEVER, know the answer to. Accept it and move on and try to make out the best you can.
    [URL=http://imageshack.us][/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Bluevetteracer
    She knows you care, just have nothing to do with her for a while. Be nice to her at work, and if she wants to chit chat, be frank, and short, and move on. Space she needs, thats fine, give her all the time she needs. Then when she is ready, she can come back WHEN YOU ARE READY.
    Well, we already started talking this morning on AIM. I left her a message telling her feel better. She came on and said thanks and we were just talkin about school, nothing about us or the relationship. She said she'll talk to me later. I mean, should I neglect her for a little bit? The thing is, I don't want anything to change between me and her, I don't want to move backwards. I want her back right now. I like where we are at right now, I like the citeness in the relationship, and I deff like kissing her. Do you think she's going to stop with all that? Because the ball is technically in her court.

girls have less gray matter (responsible for logic) in the brain than guys. This explains why they confuse the crap out of us. Look it up.

Yes, that's why.

Tone Guest
    Damn man, to be honest it sounds like she is COMPLETELY in control of you two. In my opinion, it sounds like everything is initiated by her, and you just stand back and do what you're told.

I think she's frustrated with that, which is causing her erratic behavior. You need to decide for yourself where you wanna be, put your foot down, and stand by your decision. If you wanna be together, then step it up and make sure she knows this. You really need to take some control here, IMO (In my opinion).

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole
    girls have less gray matter (responsible for logic) in the brain than guys. This explains why they confuse the crap out of us. Look it up.
    actually neo, females have MORE gray matter than males, and it's responsible for thought-linking capacity.

[url]http://www.psychologytoday.com/articles/pto-2832.html[/url]

but thanks for yet another insight into your idiocy.

I like Psychology Today.

yes but did you like it yesterday?

lol jk.

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast