+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Here we go again, still in love with my best female friend!

Here we go again, still in love with my best female friend!

Since i posted that nothing really has happended. To make it short, were attracted to each other. She tries toching me alot. Toe flirting, and so on. Sometimes she puts her foot on mine and sais "oh excuse me!" and things like that. However shes a real attention whore and a tease girl. This should be taken into consideration. She sais all the time "were like the same... we ar so alike eachother". When im not interested and backing off she tries to pull me in, when i try to go all in she backs off.

However the other day, she said to out of the blue "imagine how much fun we would have if we would have a relationship.. we would listen to music together.. etc".

Friends dont say things like that to each other! She was really shy when she said it. A few days efterwards she told a mutual friend of ours, out of the blue, "i think girlsgonewild wants to be more than friends with me.." he replied "okay, so what do you want?" she said "nooo hes like a brother for me"

One moment shes touching me like shes in love with me, the other shes like "what up brother!". This is really confusing. Weve been friends for a year. Cant take this anymore. I need to act. Should I just explain that i get confused from these signals shes sending out and ask if she wants what i want, or just try to kiss her?

I cant really be friends with her anymore, it feels like. What to do? Shes really unsecure and has a low self asteem.

Feels like she likes me, but not sure if she likes me like a friend or if she has more emotions.

Couldnt post my initial thread.. whatever.. its titled deeply in love with my best friend if anyone would bother finding it or sending PM.

I dunno man, it almost sounds like shes playing with you to see what you'll do about it. You can pretty much guarantee she likes you, maybe shes just unsure of what she wants to do about it. I say talk to her and see if you can get anything out of her.

What bothers me is that everything has to be on her terms. She knows im always there for her and I dont want it that way.

Maybe shes unsure cause im not making a move on her? The other day she was lying in my bed on her tummy and I sat down and stroke her back, she was like "what are you doing, stroking my back.." 10 min later she was like "can you come and lie down in the bed so we can fix this on the computer?"

One minute fine, next not. Borderline. Feels like shes playing yeah, I need to take charge in some kind of way, either by talking to her (even though declaring my feelings could put me deeper in the friend zone..) or trying to kiss her. Either how if she likes me it shouldnt matter what option Im choosing right....

Ya I think your right man, you need to make a solid move on her. If shes cool with it and wants to, good. If not, I mean ya that sucks but at least you know whats going on once and for all. I'm about to tell my best friend how I feel about her in an hour or so here and im nervous as **** lol, but im excited to get it over with and see what happens

Yup, this is what I need to do. Never been in this spot before, involved with a close friend like this. Good luck bro! If u got msn why dont u send me a PM

I cant send u a pm cuz i havent posted enough yet apparently. my e-mail is ryan_87_rise at hotmail dot com

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You said everything you need to know I will lay it out to paint her in a different light.

She toys with you and LOVES the attention you give her. She wants this attention to forever continue until she finds a guy who indulges her 24/7. You said so yourself. You pull in she pulls back- she doesn't like you THAT much. Then when you pull back she thinks WTF?! Damn you, I'll get you, watch... Ohh hey... *footsies*... Oh touchy touchy... and BAM you fall again she wins! She got you giving her all this attention again. She she gets bored and moves on until you pull away again... repeat.

There are 2 types of people who do this: insecure girls and young girls. She's both so yeah. You're screwed.

Trust me when I say you don't want an insecure girl. She will continually seek attention elsewhere- because she will forever need to be getting validation from others. She will apprear very overly flirtacious with other boys... all because she needs attention.

I think you should pull away for good.

Yeah I guess thats right.. its crazy that she has said things like "i want you to **** me.. the thought of it makes me horny, imagine how much fun we would have if we were together" complements my looks and so on. There is a sexual tension for sure and she just feels ****ing horny sometimes, like she wants to be ****ed.

She IS an attention whore and all of that. But isnt there a strategy for each girl? Even for this one? But your correct, this is going nowhere. Maybe my love for her has blinded me but it feels like things that she sais or does is really genuine, like she means it. And yes, she has a lot of male friends who all try to **** her, and giving her attention.

You dont even think I should make a final move girl68?

Whats really funny is that she and her earlier male friend got in to some kind of conflict, and I could tell there was a STRONG sexual tension between them, a sexual frustration even. Afterwards she mentioned "...but there havent even been any signals like that between me and him!" and I was like yeah right..

Sorry for my bad english, im not scottish and not a native english speaker.
    Last edited by Girlsgonewild; 04-03-11 at 07:25 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I have a feeling LOTS of guys think there's strong sexual chemisty she leads ALL of them on. I guess the ONLY straegy you should employ is make her come running. Back off... back way way off and make her come running to get you. At which point you DON'T give in, see how long it takes for her to be like what the hell is up!? And in which case you say well so I like you, I want you and I want only you. No games no nothing... You in? Yes or no? ANything whishy washy about it proves my point. She JUST wants attention and nothing more.

Try that...

Christ... more games, dont really feel like it at all, I know im contradicting what Im saying but its just cause Ive built up an exaggerated mental picture of her as some kind of goddes that will make me super happy. Yay. The logic in me realizes this isnt true but the emotional side sais the opposite and is much stronger. Cant really do much about it. What will the difference be if I ignore her and let her coming and declare what I feel, or if I do it now? If she likes me she does, if she doesnt she doesnt. Its very simple in my world but hey, maybe I missed something with women.

The optimal-strategy-part of me still feels that its wrong to force out a confession thru an ultimatum. Does that sentence make sense in english? And it ****ing bothers me A LOT, that I will have to go down the same "route" as many previous male "friends" have to her. Myself isnt really the first who this has happend to with her. Ive seen under a year atleast 3 guys confessing their love to her.It wouldnt surprise me at all if she infact is expecting somekind of love declaration, or that it would make her satisfied. I know her so damn well.

But at the same time... I guess I just gotta have to do it to move on.

She has had a "slut record" in previous years sleeping with a lot of ppl so Im still considering how to bring forth the sluttiness again just to nail her. I mean first things first no matter what, thats to get in the sack with her. Girl68, girls like this that have a million guys after them, who do they sleep with? I guess the type that sees thru all of the BS shes pulling, even do I do aswell and she still gets me where she wants.

What also confuses me is that when I mention other girls she kind of pretends to just laugh about it and doesnt seem to care even though she does and actually looks worried. These are the genuine signs Im reffering to. Confuses me even more.
    Last edited by Girlsgonewild; 04-03-11 at 08:46 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Girlsgonewild View Post
    What will the difference be if I ignore her and let her coming and declare what I feel, or if I do it now?
    There is a huge difference my way is YOU win, you call the shots. If you confess you leave EVERYTHING in her hands to continually mind f**k you, just like how she's been doing this whole time. You also seem to think she has no idea you're so in love... oh yeah she knows... she knows BIG TIME, which is why she plays with you because she knows she has you wrapped around her little finger.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Aside from the fact I wasn't a little slut I was a total young little attention whore. I tired to get as many guys to fall for me as humanly possible. Just like she does. Oh and I never wanted to get with any of them... I just wanted to be wanted. Just like her.

Ofcourse I know that she knows. Thats why this whole "friend" relationship feels fake.. I earlier wrote in a post that she had said to a mutual friend of ours, not to long ago, that she thought I wanted to be more than friends with her. She has known this for almost a year now, and brings it like some kind of "fresh news" to this friend of ours... like cmon, whats the point with all this bs.

I still cant see what difference its gonna make if I tell her to make up her mind now or later after Ive ignored her. Why do you think she will be able to "mind ****" me? And not later but now? I know all her tricks and what shes about, I think I can read people pretty well even though my radar gets disturbed a lil bit due to my in loveness.

Are you trying to say that I can give her a chance to keep on whishy washing now, but not later on?

Dont understand why things have to be so difficualt. Yes/no, thats all it takes. But she wants, to refer to a saying in my country, to eat the cookie and keep it at the same time. And that doesnt compute..
    Last edited by Girlsgonewild; 04-03-11 at 11:20 AM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    You clearly have you mind made up. Obviously you don't see my point. I'm through... but I will yell "I TOLD YOU SO" if you come back posting about your broken heart or some shit. I know her game, I've played it for years... until I grew up. So far you've been nothing but a puppet in her play.

Quote Originally Posted by Girlsgonewild View Post
    Im still considering how to bring forth the sluttiness again just to nail her. I mean first things first no matter what, thats to get in the sack with her.
    Wait, so you're just trying to nail her? Or do you want a relationship with her, but you want sex first before anything else?

If you're just trying to get sex, Holy Hell are you working too hard for it. Easy sex should be easy to get. You don't befriend her for a year or whatever just to bang her. You're doing it wrong.

If you do want a relationship but want sex first, you're still doing it wrong.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast