+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i have fallen in love with my female "friend"

i have fallen in love with my female "friend"

long story short: Does she feel the same slightly?

Basicaly i got a few problems here. i have fallen for my close girl friend. kinda a bit of a dilema that some people would like. others would think hastle lol ^_^ i do pre appologise for the long story.

ok problem number one. THE MAIN ONE! there is a girl i have been going to college with for 1 year now from sept 2007 called lucy. she is a virgin and wants to save it for the special sum1 who i want to be me lol. i never realy thaught anything of her more than close friends, because we are kinda very close lol. but i did notice she would purposly do things to me that i didnt like (i.e burning, cuting just hurting and stuff in general) so that she could hug or touch me. one night she rang me and asked me to sit next to her in class. and pretty much the whole time she was touching my arms and face ad stuff. my friends noticed aswel and there was a rumer going around about us (sad i know for 18 year olds lol) she denied it all and was apparently quite upset and i didnt know there was even anything being said.

i never felt anything for her until that same day in december when we broke up from college and she called me that night asking what i was doing and stuff, wanted to talk to me about the rumours which i had herd nothing of... eventualy i got her less upset, but personaly i think she jsut wanted a reason to call me. she asked for my msn etc... i was on the phone for about an hour outside a party i was meant to be in. she was being generaly seductive like girls do when u would ASUME they had some sort of feeling for you. so from then on we became alot closer. i went on holiday and all i could think about was getting back to see her again. we caried on texting and calling eachother for about 3 months when eventualy i told her best friend that i like her and if she knew what she thaught of me. she got back to me and said she didnt feel anything for me more than friends. but that was just after lucy had been around my house playing twister practicaly having dry sex? i was like ok i took her word for it. then about a month and a half later she told me she had a boy friend. obviously i wasnt very happy but i didnt want to show it. while she was with her boyfriend i told her that i HAD feelings for her and that the way she acts towards me is making it hard for me to think differently of her. but she didnt change at all. she comes and sit on my lap, feel my ass, kiss me randomly (even while she on the phone to her bf!), lies down on me or forces me to lie on her. when its just us she wants to walk around with our arms around eachother. and tells me she has never been as close to a boy as she has with me .(and she was in a relationship for 2 years) AND even went far enough as telling me not to caller her "mate" a week ago aswel . i asked what she wanted to be called and she didnt reply. we broke up for college 2day until september and she is going to turkey for 2months from the 20th of june. so im hoping i can try and forget about her but at the moment it is pretty much un bearable likeing sum1 who takes you for granted. and every time i say to her hows it going with your bf she'll say i dont have one! when i know she does... also she tells me she dosnt love him and will even run away from me when she is on the phone to say "love you" cos i over herd her once! what do you think lol =S i always tell her to stop when she starts getting carried away cos i dont belive in cheating and stuff. id rather avoid trouble like that.but its getting hard for me to handle because i want her to stop but also i dont.

she is an extremely hard girl to understand. i must say i hope i never meet any1 like her again. she is way to flirty. but i have noticed she is more so with me. but i still think it would cut me up in a relationship with her. i duno if she is just being a close freind or not as i never was good friends with any girls through school. just wondering your virdicts on that front. what you would do in my situation.

problem number 2. now another girl i met recently called hanna has been trying pretty hard to be with me. txting me alot and stuff. telling me she wants to come out. at the weekend i went to a bbq with her and we slept in the same bed but i purposly didnt want to do anything with her for 2 reasons. one of which is that she is apparently looking for a relationship with me and as i clearly liek sum1 else at the moment i dodnt wana hurt her feelings. so i dont wana give her the wrong impression. also im going to malia for 2 weeks in july and that adds to the reason i dont want a relationship.

so now basicaly im in a dilema of what to do. try harder for the college girl lucy, get with the hanna and have a boring holiday. not get with hanna and try to keep her for a while. or just forget them all and be a man whore on holiday lol

please help!

thanks <3 James

(sorry for spelling mistakes and typos)
    Last edited by gUESTY12345; 11-06-08 at 12:24 AM.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I didn't read your whole post, but if you're under 25 I'd say be the man-ho. The rest sounds too complicated.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh