+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i need help cos i dont know what to do?

i need help cos i dont know what to do?

Hi all,

My first post in here. Love d site and what you guys r doing. I have a big issue on my hands. I'm in a 3 year relationship,
    Probably d best in d world from my own stand point. Thinking of taking the major step and buying an engagement
    ring this year. Just yesterday I dropped her at her parents house. Unfortunately she forgot her mobile in my car
    and I had gone quite far so we agreed I'd drop it the following day. I don't check people's text mesages cause I believe
    Its inappropriate and an infringement on ones privacy. Somehow I gave into the temptation and check through
    Her phone messages. Regretably I came accross a text message that read " this is my bank account detail: xxxx
    Thanx a lot, from ur wify". Dis was sent to a guy "xx". My head blew up cos I have always trusted her whole heartedly
    Nothing could have made me think otherwise. We love each other n our relationship. Has always been based on trust.
    She is a university student in her 3rd year and she has always struggled to pay her way through school and has had to work
    And rely on me support. I pay for her apartment and some of her fees, and most of the clothes she wears i bought them.
    I'm in a dilema now cause I don't know what to make of this all. I shouldnt have checked her phone in the first place but now
    this has happened what do I do? Could it be a misunderstanding or is it something I should take seriously? Please help me
    cause I really love this girl so I need to make the right decision cause I'm goin to drop the phone parents today where she passed d nightThanx!

I would investigate who this other guy is. You have to gather concrete evidence that she is cheating on you. That way you can avoid a misunderstanding. I wouldn't confront her yet at this point since she'll be piss you invaded her privacy. Who knows maybe through the course of your investigation it wasn't anything. But as of right now it's highly suspicious.

Man, I'd love to hear the excuse she has for referring to Herself as "wifey" to another man AND giving him her bank account number. I'd also investigate but it's probably going to be rather difficult to get to the bottom of this all thru her.

Guys!

Thanx for d reply. But dats why its so hard. How do I handle investigating her, when I know if we meet this evening she wud probably jump
    at me and kiss me, give me a hug. We speak on d phone often and text messages round d clock, how do I hand all dat knowing within me she might not be truthful.
    Its so diffiicult guys. I never got signs nor clues prior to this so its a shock. I just stored d "guys" number but I'm not sure what all dat wud lead to. I rarely get to see except midweek in
    the evening and on weekends, in d evening as well. I'm just tempted to confront her right away n get it out my system but I don't know what she will think of me if it turns out it was
    nothing after all.

Agreed that this seems very suspicious. But the fact that you looked at her messages makes me think that somewhere in the back of your mind you had some doubts in the first place.

Have you two talked about marriage? I am curious what her opinion is of it.

And I just have to wonder if she is doing most things in her life through your financial generosity, could it be that she is playing some other guys as well for funds? Just a thought.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

i think you should discus this with your partner, you diserve to know the truth!