+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I dont know what to do

I dont know what to do

22 m AUS

I've been with this girl (we live together at my place with my family) for more than 1.5yrs.
    She just went back to singapore for her uni holidays to see her family and so forth and its only been 1 wk since she cried at my shoulders at the airport and now im considering breakup. Why do i want a break up? Her first love is in singapore, a established guy with career and stuff...the whole time i knew that they remained as good friends after their breakup years ago but i couldnt shake off the feeling that something was going to happen when she went back.

I entered her hotmail account and wished that i never did. I found 2 things. 1 was her view of their (ex and hers) relationship since 2002 till now and mentioned when they would be together as they mature. The other was a sent image of her wearing a bra to her ex with "I know you'll like this" as the message.

Man, I really feel cut. I love her a lot. But i just dont know what to do.
    My logic tells me to get out now but my feelings tells me otherwise.
    I feel so cheated. I feel used. I feel like she took advantage of my feelings and stayed with me only because she gets free rent. 7 days and she's off showing her body to her ex. What should i do?

Is this really her true self? She's nice to me the whole time we've been together. You cant pretend your feelings when you see and slp with each other every day. I dont know what im saying now. Please help

Technically, since she isn't married to you, she really has no obligation to be committed to you. You both are too young to be locked in a serious relationship anyways. Enjoy your youth, enjoy having different experiences......be with other girls. The heart break won't last forever, you will get over her.

i understand the part about being young and commitment, she did say and i do know that its stressful for her to get along with my family without really being related at all.

so you suggest i call it breaks without trying to savage the relationship beforehand? we did live together for nearly 2 years, i mean, there are so many things im used to; she's become a part of my life. Is the solution really to call it quits? The chinese like to say to women that if their man goes off for a cheat, the most important thing is that the man knows how to come home.

i wont be seeing her until 2 months later, even if i do break up...how should i even handle this?

I don't believe what smacky said at all really. Even if you are young I don't think cheating and being promiscius in relationships is what anyone should be doing.

Sounds like your in a really weird and really hurtful situation. Its one of those weird ones that honestly make my head want to blow up. I don't understand how people can show so much feelings for someone and then go do something like cheating.. I honestly don't understand how the two mix at all, and its really depressing and gives me no faith in relationships.

Honestly though, if I were you and she is sending half naked pictures like you said, I would dump her. I'm really committed in relationships but there is one thing I could never take and that is cheating. So if I were you I would bring up the subject of what she's done and dump her. It will probably be really hard and hurtful, but you must realize what she's done. I'm sorry man, you deserve better.