+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are female impressions of anti-social, introverted guys?

The correct word is asocial. Those who are antisocial are sociopaths.

depends on the girl. I definitely prefer introverts but thats because I am an introvert. So I don't think you'll get a straight answer because any woman could think differently.

Quote Originally Posted by Spring Haze View Post
    The correct word is asocial. Those who are antisocial are sociopaths.
    What? Got that backwards, sociopaths are usually anti social, but that doesn't mean every socially defunct person is going to axe you in your sleep.
    And asocial is often associated with schizophrenia.

Anti social, or introvert is fine.

Anyways, I don't think socials and anti socials usually make good partners. They -can-, but it's very dependent on the pair. (They can't be overly dependent on each other)

I mean, seriously, how much fun can a guy be if he doesn't want to go out, or hang out with friends if it's your thing?

I think I'm more of an introvert, I do like people, but I do find the exercise quite tiring.
    Last edited by Regnent; 30-03-11 at 02:32 AM.
    Green!

Quote Originally Posted by Regnent View Post
    sociopaths are usually anti social
    Antisocial and sociopath are the same thing. You are using incorrect terminology. Semantics was brought by up others, just thought I'd chime in.

And asocial is often associated with schizophrenia.
    Operative word being often. Often =/= always.

"In individuals, insanity is rare; but in groups, parties, nations and epochs, it is the rule. " Nietzsche

I seem to be really attracted to that type of guy. They just seem that little bit 'deeper' than the averae outgoing guy, it obviously completely depends on the person also.
    I feel like when there is a more quiet guy in the crowd i usually will persue that guy for some reason. I think maybe its the fact i dislike the guy that has to be the centre of attention all the time.. It just screams 'love me, i love me and i need attention'..
    When there is a guy that keeps out of the spotlight, keeps himself to himself. I find it mysterious and i love that! When you actually get to talk to him, i usually find they are much less boring than other types of guys. I find outgoing types of guys are so into themselves it could kill me with boredom.. BLAH. So shallow.
    You have all the weapons you need... Now fight!

I HATE parties. Its loud and awkward. I dont like social gatherings. I'd rather get a netflix movie then go to the theatre. Id rather swim in a freezing lake then have to be with people at a community pool. My idea of a perfect night is staying in my apartment with a bf, board games and hungryman dinners. So needless to say I am STRONGLY attracted to anti-socials such as myself. Not because I'm mopey and depressed and hate others, I just prefer to be alone or with a few choice people and I love when I meet people who are the same! If they dont drink or smoke I'm in love.

Love them. Can't get enough of them. They are the only kind of guy I'd date.

The BIGGEST problem with these guys is that they don't approach women first because of their anti-social tendencies. They mostly stall in making moves and wait for women to come to them first. Which is not a good thing for every guy like that.

Quote Originally Posted by bloodtippedrose View Post
    I HATE parties. Its loud and awkward. I dont like social gatherings. I'd rather get a netflix movie then go to the theatre. Id rather swim in a freezing lake then have to be with people at a community pool. My idea of a perfect night is staying in my apartment with a bf, board games and hungryman dinners. So needless to say I am STRONGLY attracted to anti-socials such as myself. Not because I'm mopey and depressed and hate others, I just prefer to be alone or with a few choice people and I love when I meet people who are the same! If they dont drink or smoke I'm in love.
    lol, you're like my polar opposite! Cept for the parties. Not a fan of all out parties.

And wtf is up with the hungryman's? Steak.
    Green!

Quote Originally Posted by Popsicle View Post
    Love them. Can't get enough of them. They are the only kind of guy I'd date.

The BIGGEST problem with these guys is that they don't approach women first because of their anti-social tendencies. They mostly stall in making moves and wait for women to come to them first. Which is not a good thing for every guy like that.
    I tend to agree, although, I'm not entirely sure whether that's a product of being anti-social, or just insecure, both have very similar social interactions.
    Green!

Quote Originally Posted by Regnent View Post
    lol, you're like my polar opposite! Cept for the parties. Not a fan of all out parties.

And wtf is up with the hungryman's? Steak.
    Lol I love steak but I dont cook. Even hamburger helper is a chore.

You should be embarased!
    Green!

Bah I do OTHER things pretty well so cant complain..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12