+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Should I listen to my gut feeling?

Okay so, I figured i'd update you. I told him I love you last night. He kissed me but didn't say anything. So I told him he didn't have to say anything back. He said okay, but I do really like you. Then kissed me again several times. Nothing really changed after I said it. If anything he was more affectionate. I don't regret saying it at all. I feel better that he knows. And because he was extremely affectionate afterwards I know it didn't mess up what we have... which was what I was worried about.

I know exactly how you feel. Ive been there too. I fell in love with my boyfriend and knew he was the one after only being together for 2 weeks. I was afraid to tell him because about a year ago I was engaged to this guy that I was with for a year and a half and he hurt me really bad. I tried to hint around to my boyfriend that I was falling in love with him without really saying the "L" word. He ofcourse didnt get my hints lol. So, I finally slipped up and told him after we had been together for about a month. It was quite funny how I said it. I didnt even mean to say it. He had took me home one night and we were sitting in his car and he kissed me goodnight and I said "Goodnight honey I love you" I was hoping that he didnt hear me lol but he did. He said "Did you just say what I think you said?" and this HUGE smile came across his face. I acted dumb and said "Huh what are you talking about?" and he smiled again and said "You said I love you" and I finally told him that I really had said I love you. He told me that he loved me too and that I was the answer to his prayer We've been together ever since almost 8 months now! So hun I think you should listen to your heart and do whatever it tells you to do. Sometimes in life you gotta take a chance, you never know what will happen if you dont. We arent promised tomorrow so tell the one's you love how you feel every chance you get.
    ~ Loving My Honey Bunch ~

Oh haha I just now read that you told him. YAY for you Im so glad you were able to get that off your chest. He'll probably say it as soon as he's ready to. Dont give up.
    ~ Loving My Honey Bunch ~

Yeah, he just needs to catch you up. =D
    Last edited by Looq; 01-04-11 at 08:29 PM.

He's a keeper!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12