+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Was I A Jerk?

Quote Originally Posted by Petit Papillon View Post
    I think he thinks that a **** buddy=a friend . Mm yeah Open relationship till 3 years ago? I think you have bad reflex cause you didn't set up your dick to a single pussy mode ,yet. Like... You had 3 years for it . Do your gf a favour and tell her how faithfull you are so she can decide herself if she wants to continue the open relationship or not... Cause if she doesn't know, it's a simple C-H-E-A-T-I-N-G got it?
    I'm not stupid, I know the difference between a **** buddy and a friend. We were friends for two years before I ever slept with her. THen there was a period of about 6 years that we lived really far away from each other and obviously weren't sleeping together. But we still talked every day. **** buddies don't have long talks about religion and politics. **** buddies don't have feelings for each other... Isn't the whole point of a **** buddy to not have feelings? I always thought so... Her and I have feelings for each other... In my opinion that makes us a little more then **** buddies.

Just my opinion though.

And I know I am cheating on my girlfriend. I never denied it. I don't know why so many people are trying to convince me of what I already know.

Quote Originally Posted by EmptyChurch View Post
    And I know I am cheating on my girlfriend. I never denied it. I don't know why so many people are trying to convince me of what I already know.
    I know, right? Why isn't this the focus of your thread?

Let's make this about your journey of breaking up with your girlfriend.

Step 1: Break up with your terrible girlfriend.

Now tell us how that went.

Petit Papillon is offline Napinacz
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not stupid, I know the difference between a **** buddy and a friend. We were friends for two years before I ever slept with her. THen there was a period of about 6 years that we lived really far away from each other and obviously weren't sleeping together. But we still talked every day. **** buddies don't have long talks about religion and politics. **** buddies don't have feelings for each other... Isn't the whole point of a **** buddy to not have feelings? I always thought so... Her and I have feelings for each other... In my opinion that makes us a little more then **** buddies.

Just my opinion though.

Ok but you prove my point that you're a simple cheater Not only physically but also emotionally . Just break up with your gf ,what's the point on having 2 gfs, you're not mormon or something .
    I wazzzz here

Wow. Way to go! Sounds like you really pissed her off. Id apoloize if I were you.
    ~ Loving My Honey Bunch ~

Quote Originally Posted by neelym2011 View Post
    Wow. Way to go! Sounds like you really pissed her off. Id apoloize if I were you.
    I'm going to see her tomorrow. I hope I can make everything right again. I wish I could come up with some grand gesture to show her how I feel.

I'm going to see her tomorrow. I hope I can make everything right again. I wish I could come up with some grand gesture to show her how I feel.
    A grand gesture would be to end the relationship you're in and ask her to be your g/f if she's who you really have feelings for. I told you to go eat a bullet because you're an idiot , not because you're an asshole for cheating. You're not doing anyone any favors by staying in this relationship, so you need to leave and stop wasting your time and your g/f's time. Sounds like the other girl would like to date you seriously so, I think if you asked her out that would be enough to make things right. You sound like huge pussy, though, so you'll probably just keep the status quo. Die slow, moron.

I think you and this girlfriend are disgusting. Both are cheaters and low lifes. I have no idea why people are still trying to help you cheat some more on your partner

Yea... way to go me.

If she throws away ten years over this I will be surprised.

Actually, I would have done that if I were her. And yes, you were being a jerk. The way you talk about the whole situation makes it even worse - you don't really think that it's something she can leave you for. But never ever make this mistake - think that you know what a girl, a woman thinks because you have no idea what kind of thoughts go through our minds. You kept talking about a threesome with this other girl..Yes, maybe it was a joke to you (although if you really care for this girl you're with, you would have stopped playing around, seeing she doesn't like it) but how do you think she feels? She hears you talking often about another girl and in a sexual way...I would have felt terrible and yes, I would have left. And you said you two have known each other for like ten years...Well, you should know by now what makes her happy or sad; you should be able to read her emotions by the way she talks, by the way she moves and by her reactions.
    "Блокираш мисълта ми само със поглед..."

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    A grand gesture would be to end the relationship you're in and ask her to be your g/f if she's who you really have feelings for. I told you to go eat a bullet because you're an idiot , not because you're an asshole for cheating. You're not doing anyone any favors by staying in this relationship, so you need to leave and stop wasting your time and your g/f's time. Sounds like the other girl would like to date you seriously so, I think if you asked her out that would be enough to make things right. You sound like huge pussy, though, so you'll probably just keep the status quo. Die slow, moron.
    I've stated on this thread before that I can't have a traditional relationship with my friend. She's married. Her marriage is polyamorous though... So she is allowed to have other relationships. That being said... again... I can't have a "normal" relationship with her.

Quote Originally Posted by hello1 View Post
    I think you and this girlfriend are disgusting. Both are cheaters and low lifes. I have no idea why people are still trying to help you cheat some more on your partner
    You mean my lover is disgutsting or my girlfriend who I have kids with?

Quote Originally Posted by ^sunshine^ View Post
    Actually, I would have done that if I were her. And yes, you were being a jerk. The way you talk about the whole situation makes it even worse - you don't really think that it's something she can leave you for. But never ever make this mistake - think that you know what a girl, a woman thinks because you have no idea what kind of thoughts go through our minds. You kept talking about a threesome with this other girl..Yes, maybe it was a joke to you (although if you really care for this girl you're with, you would have stopped playing around, seeing she doesn't like it) but how do you think she feels? She hears you talking often about another girl and in a sexual way...I would have felt terrible and yes, I would have left. And you said you two have known each other for like ten years...Well, you should know by now what makes her happy or sad; you should be able to read her emotions by the way she talks, by the way she moves and by her reactions.
    Trust me... if these conversations took place in person it would have never gone that far. I would have been able to tell right away how she felt, and I would have stopped. But these conversations happened mainly in texts and IMs. I couldn't see or hear her.

I know that's still no excuse though. I know I screwed up.

Okay, here is what you do.

1) Break up with your girlfriend because you are cheating on her and don't really want to be with her anyway.
    2) Apologize to the "friend" and tell her that you have left your gf.
    3) Accept your role as your "friend's" other person in her polyamorous relationship.
    4) Tell her husband about your feelings for her, so that no one is confused about what everyone is after.
    5) Never talk to the "friend's" friend again, no matter how badly you want to have a threesome with her.
    6) Unplug your computer, rip out your internet connection, and bury them in your back yard.
    7) Stop looking for help on how to be an asshole, because you have the market cornered in that.
    8) Do everyone a favor and go dig another hole in your back yard.
    9) Climb into this hole and remain there for another 10-20 years, or until you mature and realize that people are not around simply as your playthings.
    10) Never, ever, ever talk to anyone again.
    11) And keep your pants zipped up, for everyone's sake.

That should cover it...
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!

You mean my lover is disgutsting or my girlfriend who I have kids with?
    Well duh, you are not just a creep but not very clever.

I hope the mod deletes this thread, It is sick and wrong. Why help a man cheat on the woman he has children with? please can we all have some respect for the poor children that have him as a father.

Well duh, you are not just a creep but not very clever.

I hope the mod deletes this thread, It is sick and wrong. Why help a man cheat on the woman he has children with? please can we all have some respect for the poor children that have him as a father.
    I'm sorry for being so sick and wrong. I'm just a man in love.

For what it's worth, if my friends husband suddenly divorced her, I would leave my girlfriend in a second. It's the fact that she is married that keeps us from really being togehter.

Booo.

For what it's worth, if my friends husband suddenly divorced her, I would leave my girlfriend in a second. It's the fact that she is married that keeps us from really being togehter.
    It's funny how you use this as your defense, as if it somehow makes you a good guy, or something? Do you not see how ****ed up this is? You're being terrible to your girlfriend.

Every time someone has brought up the idea of leaving your girlfriend, you either ignore it, or you sidestep the issue and focus only on your mistress, or you make excuses by putting the blame on your girlfriend.

So you won't address that issue in real life, and you won't even address it here. I haven't witnessed cowardice like this for a long time. It's sort of entertaining, I guess.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast