+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Is She Worth it?

Its a cop out man. If a chick can't tell you WHY she cares about you, its always a huge red flag. Means she's hiding the truth from you, she'd rather not tell you because she knows its wrong and she would be exposing herself.

That also is both ways, usually its sex for a guy though, or at least it has been for me lol, but I'm straight up with mines, no tom foolery like this chick.

Yeah true. But at the same time, as a guy I don't know why I cared about her. Haha. She'd ask me and I'd tell her I don't know.

Watch season two of The Guild. (It's a free online comedy show about a group of players in a WoW-type game.) You are Bladezz and she is Tinkabella. You're totally being exploited.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by useless View Post
    I realize that you guys are saying she isn't into me. If this was the case, why would she told me that she likes me and would "put up" with the arguments and fights.
    Do girls/women say they like a man just because?
    Simply answered yes, because they WANT ATTENTION from you. If they said ehhh F off... would they recieve attention? No. So they put up with it because they want your continued attention.

Girls will just about say anything to get attention......just like guys will just about say anything to get laid.

Just remember actions speak louder than words.....if it doesn't feel right, it's not.

<3 attention whores. I guess it makes sense. She is young.

Thank you all so much for the advice, ideas, and encouragement. They all meant so much to me. I appreciate every single one of them.

I'm pretty sure she received the gift I sent her. I haven't contacted her in about 2 (going on 3) days now. It's also the other way around. No thank you or anything so this just gives me more of a reason to think that she isn't really who I want.

So she finally received my package yesterday I believe. I included a note that basically said text me after you receive it and I got the text.

I did not reply back. Should I reply? That was the only text I got from her in the past 2-3 days. I feel like I'm being impolite for not replying back.

I'd reply "you're welcome". That's all.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I wouldn't reply at all she obviously doesn't give half a shit about you.

Quote Originally Posted by girl68 View Post
    I wouldn't reply at all she obviously doesn't give half a shit about you.
    I agree with this....all you are doing is being a douche......don't lower your standards.

^ I'm being a douche? I'm not offended by this statement but do you mind explaining how I'm being a douche.

BTW - I sent her the stuff before I decided to stop talking to her. We had a serious talk after the package was already sent. I'm in no way trying to "get her back" by sending her gifts.

I meant done be like a douche by sending her a message "your welcome" all you'd be doing is being a smart ass ...nothing will come of it...so don't lower yourself to her level.

^ Thanks for clearing that out.

There's really a part of me that really want to text her and say something. But again, I don't think I'll be doing my self any good by doing that. We used to pretty much talk every day and it's weird not knowing what she's up to and how she's been.

There's also a part of me that thinks she might think I'm mad or pissed hence why I am ignoring her, which leads to her not texting or calling me.

I guess I really liked her that much. For now I'm just trying to keep my self busy and stop being a little b*tch.

It's empowering to not let her use you as a doormat isn't it?. You are a nice guy, and well you deserve to be treated better. I think your desire lies within just wanting a relationship and hope in someway this one will shape into an ideal one.....

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast