+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Is She Worth it?

Thanks for the kind words smackie. I wouldn't say I want a relationship right now. I didn't before I met her. For some reason with her being so different from my typical girl that I'm attracted to, I somehow lost the happiness of being single and actually thought about being with her.

She isn't perfect in any way and for some reason those imperfections made me like her even more.

It's been almost a week since we contacted each other. I've been having the desire to contact her. Do you think it'll be okay to just send a simple "how's everything going?" text?

Nope, not acceptable. Let her come to you, if you send that text, its the same as saying "Hey, I'm here waiting for you and have been since our fallout, please come back to me I miss you so much".

Um well what is the point really? you want to keep being treated like trash? Nothing is going to change you know.....why keep beating a dead horse?

OP, here is some required viewing, just for you.

Fast forward to 2:10 and watch until 3:30...

Some choice quotes...

Tinkabella: What are you doing here? Dropping off the keys to that scooter I wanted?

Bladezz: Listen, I've really got to cut back the spending a bit. I'm kind of tapped out right now. But I did get the orb stuff you wanted, I sent that to you.

Tinkabella: Cool. So we're done here. Don't ever message me again.

Bladezz: WHAT ?!? I SENT YOU EVERYTHING YOU WANTED!! YOU OWE ME NAKED TIME!!!

Tinkabella: Bladezz. Just consider this a little life lesson.
    Last edited by VincenzoG91; 20-04-11 at 09:08 AM.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! That's awesome. I totally forgot about that show.

Cerby - It's totally true. But again, I did not reply to her last text. I usually do reply. I'm curious if she thinks I'm mad at her and she's ignoring me because I'm doing that to her. Remember, I'd usually text or call. Though do you think if she cares, she'd call and come in contact with me regardless if she thinks I'm mad or not? Would her pride come before making sure things are alright?

I'm just curious whether or not she actually cares. She hasn't heard anything from me. Never asked if I was okay or how everything is going.

And I guess I want contact because I do miss her. As sad as it sounds, in the past several months we talked, she pretty much became a part of my life. We were never officially together but I feel like this is sorta like a break up since we've talked so much in the past months.

And LOL! Thanks for that scene. It's pretty funny and I totally feel like I was being used. Trust me though, I am not a nice guy but when it comes to her, I am. I hate it.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by useless View Post
    It's been almost a week since we contacted each other. I've been having the desire to contact her. Do you think it'll be okay to just send a simple "how's everything going?" text?
    Absolutely not.

Don't you get it? After a week she hasn't even been bothered to contact you... if you give in consider it giving her more than she ever deserved.

girl68 is offline little person, big mouth
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Absolutely do not call her.

Don't you get it? After a week she hasn't even been bothered to contact you... if you give in consider it giving her more than she ever deserved.

If a woman cares about a man and is worried something may have happened wouldn't you reasonally assume that this caring woman would send a "hey, are ya dead?" type message? All signs point to YES, a woman who cares would absolutely reach out to ensure the man she cares about it OK. Did this girl? No, she didn't therefore all signs point to she doesn't give a shit about you.

Yes, I know you want to call because you miss her, that's reasonable but what you have to keep telling yourself is that one-sided romance DOES NOT WORK. And this is exactly what one-sided is.

Thanks again for those words. I really appreciate it.

Though there were still times I feel like contacting her. Is it possible for us to stay friends? Is that even possible for a couple to have a fall out and stay real friends?

Staying friends is a symptom of not being able to let go and move on. Your heart maybe heavy right now, but in time the feeling will be less and less and there will be no need to be friends or anything else.

I don't forsee a proper friendship to come out of this. A friendship will be just as one sided as the relationship was.

You are so right. I wanna thank you all for bearing with me through out this whole thing. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.

I got another question. I have bought some stuff for here that I haven't had a chance to give to her. Should I? I can't return them as I don't know where the receipts are (bad habit of mine). What should I do?
    I personally don't care too much about these things. Whether to throw them away or give them to her. Both are the same to me.

What do you think I should do?

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by useless View Post
    You are so right. I wanna thank you all for bearing with me through out this whole thing. I don't know what the hell is wrong with me.

I got another question. I have bought some stuff for here that I haven't had a chance to give to her. Should I? I can't return them as I don't know where the receipts are (bad habit of mine). What should I do?
    I personally don't care too much about these things. Whether to throw them away or give them to her. Both are the same to me.

What do you think I should do?
    What is the ideal outcome of giving them to her?

What do you actually think will happen if you give them to her?

Put those things in a box or somewhere where you can't see them. Let them sit for a while, until you have completely forgotten about her. Then when you find those things again, give them to friends or random women or charity, or just joyfully set them on fire.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

Nothing really. I don't expect anything. I was just gonna send them without even telling her.

She already knew that I got her some stuff. Just didn't know what to do with them.

VicenzoG91 - I think I'll do just that. Thanks.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast