+ Follow This Topic

Thread: First time asking out a Female

First time asking out a Female

Hello everyone,

I'm 21 years old and recently have had surgery in my left foot. Whilst at hospital I met this beautiful nurse with the best personality I have ever seen in my entire life and I want to ask her out. I have just a few questions:

1) As she works the night shift does this mean that there is a less chance of her having a boyfriend?
    2) She is way out of my league. Beautiful and a great personality but let me stress that I like her mainly on her personality.
    3) I am overweight will this negatively affect my chances at getting a positive response?
    4) I don't really know much about her but I plan on asking her out before her shift in 2 weeks will she forget me by then?
    5) Any other tips as this is my first time asking a female out.

Thanks everyone.

P.S. I have very strong feelings for her ever since leaving hospital I have been depressed because I don't see her face anymore.

Don't show your crush until you have asked her out and are dating. I don't think women find that attractive.

Quote Originally Posted by Abitnervous View Post
    Hello everyone,

I'm 21 years old and recently have had surgery in my left foot. Whilst at hospital I met this beautiful nurse with the best personality I have ever seen in my entire life and I want to ask her out. I have just a few questions:

1) As she works the night shift does this mean that there is a less chance of her having a boyfriend?
    2) She is way out of my league. Beautiful and a great personality but let me stress that I like her mainly on her personality.
    3) I am overweight will this negatively affect my chances at getting a positive response?
    4) I don't really know much about her but I plan on asking her out before her shift in 2 weeks will she forget me by then?

Thanks everyone.

P.S. I have very strong feelings for her ever since leaving hospital I have been depressed because I don't see her face anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abitnervous View Post
    Hello everyone,

Thanks everyone.

short simple answers
    1) no it doesnt mean she doesnt have a bf..
    2)thats a great reason
    3)no it wont if anything it might impress her more
    4)maybe unless she feels the same way towards you
    5)just hold your head up walk like you own the damn place and ask her in a clear/confident un-mumbed voice..it will show confidence

i had the same predicament and asked the most beautiful (inside and out) woman i have ever seen out and i am a bit overweight my self.
    keep on your guns some women like that as it will show stick-to-it-ness..

just do it =) Do it on a 7 day frame or something, not two weeks, that's long. She may say no but remember: she could already have a boyfriend, she could be lesbian, she could be into geeks, she could hate dating etc. you never know those things. It's a cliche but it's really just important that you try My ex was a bit overweight but I've never liked sixpacks anyway. I really liked hugging him and touching him, I felt safe and protected. So just ask her, let us know how it went =)

Quote Originally Posted by imagineallthe View Post
    just do it =) Do it on a 7 day frame or something, not two weeks, that's long. She may say no but remember: she could already have a boyfriend, she could be lesbian, she could be into geeks, she could hate dating etc. you never know those things. It's a cliche but it's really just important that you try My ex was a bit overweight but I've never liked sixpacks anyway. I really liked hugging him and touching him, I felt safe and protected. So just ask her, let us know how it went =)
    I wont be able to do it in 7 days as I have a cast on my leg and its really hard to get around. So I'll have to settle for 2 and a half weeks I know its long and she will most likely forget me as she has many patients but I got to get the feelings off my chest and just tell her how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by guitaristvladim View Post
    short simple answers
    1) no it doesnt mean she doesnt have a bf..
    2)thats a great reason
    3)no it wont if anything it might impress her more
    4)maybe unless she feels the same way towards you
    5)just hold your head up walk like you own the damn place and ask her in a clear/confident un-mumbed voice..it will show confidence

i had the same predicament and asked the most beautiful (inside and out) woman i have ever seen out and i am a bit overweight my self.
    keep on your guns some women like that as it will show stick-to-it-ness..
    How did you go did you get the date?

I could really use some more advice thanks everyone.