+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Wife pissing me off.

Quote Originally Posted by Regnent View Post
    She does communicate, though more aggressive/hostile than I am used to dealing with. I've gotten better at dealing with it over the years, but it still makes it hard to approach her about things. (She says the same about me oddly )

And cheating really isn't in my book. The concept is distasteful, plus I have the ability to piss women off really well. Tends to keep me in check.
    Eyes and mind are another issue sadly.
    Does she work?

Ami is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    I read once that one of the reasons that leads to lack of sex drive in women could be due to health problems or hormones.

Maybe your wife needs go to her gynecologist and see whats the problem.

I am in agreement with her not having any time for herself... doing something that defines her. Maybe she doesn't know who she is anymore, what does she do? Stay home, take care of kids, cook, clean? Is her picking up some sort of job out of the question? (I’m no mom, and I can see how this could be impossible since I’ve heard that being homemaker is a full-time job itself).

You have been making romantic moves, but if she doesn't think of herself as sexy or desirable, and if you do when she doesn't, it could be a mite irritating. Is it just the idea of not having sex with your wife that bothers you? Do you know why you desire her and is she aware of these reasons? I don’t think I read anything good about her (her previous enjoyment in sex excluded), hopefully that was just because you thought those were irrelevant details.

I don’t know what you mean by “offering”… Maybe something more direct? “I am taking the kids tonight, I brought you some [food] and [movie], have a good evening.” Kudos to you for managing 7 kids for the evening!

This is why marriage is absolute bullshìt. You should be out there fuçking other women, without feeling the slightest bit guilty about it.

Enjoy your hand.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Regnent View Post

I took all of them to church on day when she was off visiting a friend a two years ago. .
    Was that the last time she went anywhere without a kid?
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

She can't even drive? What the hell?

First of all, go get a vasectomy. That's WAY too many kids. It's not a surprise to me that she's just too worn out to have sex. Poor thing. Poor both of you.
    Spammer Spanker

well atleast your wife is not pissing on you.

She does threaten to pee on my side of the bed!

Hi I am the fridgid bitch.

He failed to mention I love sex. ALOT. I do not like being emotionally abused everyday though. Sex in the real world is when two people share their bodies and soul with each other. My husband has mastered sharing his body. He is an emotional stone. I have excused this for years and what he doesnt get a cookie for it? Poor guy. My kids arent exhausting, or interupting my sex life. I unlike so many other people who complain about their children ruining their lives andt use them as an excuse. I have no issues with not wanting to get pregnant or being too tired. I do havie an issue with being punished for my hubbys invented woes.

You people are so funny. Helping each, ya right then why are you all on here? Hes giving advice to you people and he has no idea what a realtionship is and when i ask for that his answer is I cant make you happy only you can. Go get friends, go do a sport. In reality he doesnt want to work on himself and it is easier to get me out of the way so I do not demand such things from him. And then he can cry on here for your attention and"advice" he wont follow.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Vampyria View Post
    Hi I am the fridgid bitch..
    Looks like he got caught in the act!

It's refreshing to see the other side of the story for once.

Well its refreshing to watch people trash you when they have no idea about you. My husabnd has lied to you in these posts and he will be rebuting these things in a post.

Yes I have threatened to get a job. Something he doesnt want me to get becuase it would cost more mioney in daycare then it would be worth.

No I cannot drive, he failed to mention I was in a horrible car accident and our eldest child then a baby was trapped in the car and NO ONE would stop to help us. I have had a horrible fear of driving a weapon ever scince. It doesnt help that everytime i gotten the nerve to want to drive we hit something on the highway. He also failed to mention in his post dated 6 weeks after our baby was born, that I am an a proud breastfeeder. That i spent the last month of my pregnancy chipping out 10 to 30 lbs rocks out of the ice so my stroller would get out of the gate . He didnt mention that agaiinst doctors order of resting I left the hospital 12 hours after giving birth so he would not miss his job. I felt like crap but smiled for him told him to go to work and cleaned and baked for the kids and several other people. He didnt mention I put in a garden after 2 weeks post partum nor that we live in a small town in the middle of no where. Going out is an hour drive, leaving baby was not optional FOR ME because I value nursing. And wow he offered to take me out, but it wasnt actually for me it was the 6 week mark and then he would hope i pay him back with some sex.DUH He also failed to mention that we had my friends children here for she was giving birth to her 5th and 6th living children at the time of his post.He didnt tell you that I had kids in camp and was doing summer activites with them either.

I love how you people judge how many kids I have. Or he has. He actually tells me all the time he wants them and then acts like a dick. It is after all one of the reasons we got married. And who really has a right ot tell someone how many kids they should have? Come on really. You said you followed his posts does his story makes any sense at all? I dont magically get pregnant alone guys. And its my right to have as many children as I want and my duty to take care of them which I do and doesnt effect you. Suggesting we have too many kids to get fixed and that will fix things is pretty weak.

He also hasnt posted about how I spend 3 hours a week finding deals on food as to keep to our 350 food allowannce a week. He hasnt mentioned that I do not buy anything for myself. He hasnt posted how I find deals on kids clothing saving us thousands. He also hasnt told you his hosue was a gift and he paid nothing to it, we own no creit cards, I have no access to our bank account or that we have no debt.

He hasnt posted alot of things but Ya he was busted, dating site and craigslist and now here; And yes we had 2 days of much talking. The result is he has nothing to validate anything he said here or the way hes treated me for 14 years. And for all of you thinking I am stupid, you would be correct. Its really hard when you love someone they force you to trust them and they tell you I love my life and I want this life and i want all these kids and for them to act another way... Yeah I got played. Not only that I got to spent the night reading all these posts and replies with him. I am shocked that his ranting has captured people to follow his posts for so long and thinnk he was being honest in these bizzare things.

Honestly people dont get 7 kids because they didnt tell their wives they wanted them, really people come on! People dont claim to be so miserable but stay for 14 years as hes posted.OUr youngest child is almost 1. He told me 2 weeks ago he was happy and loved our life and wanted more children. I guess he didnt think I would see this which he now confesses to not being honest.
    Last edited by Vampyria; 23-04-11 at 10:01 PM.

My loving husband on his sex rant has also left out:
    I lived on my own since I was 11, I am the victim of rape. Maybe that makes me more expereninced as he says, its always nice when your rapist takes a knife to your insides for extra help. So why is poor Hubby not getting sex? Could it be being a survior of rape and abuse I expect things like a connection, being listened to, defended protected. Yipppe he made a dinner for me so can alot of other men and they dont cry on forums about why didnt she jump me. Oh my gosh he bought a flower he forgets he bought them years ago and only does it now when he didnt do anything for anniversary or vday or when hes seriously screwed up and knows it. Wow let me jump with joy.

I dont mastebate, not because I dont want to but because I dont want to take away from him, yet he takes everything wonderful away from sex. If I wanted to feel like I was a peice of meat I could sell myself and actually make money outta the deal. Ya he wants to go out for dinner and then expects me to tell him and force him to the places. So If I had picked he would of later thrown it in my face the cost.

The reason I wont leave our kids which he ignored by the way our oldest son was babysitting our children and tied their wrists and ankles and hoisted them into a tree. How could feel safe eactly? I obviously tried to punish my son while my hubby ignored it even though the other kids had marks on their arms. Wow what a bad wifey doesnt to go out without her kids because her hubby refuses to deal with his oldest child. Damn me to hell hes not getting sex cause he cant be bothered to put any actually meaningful effort into it.

And he hasnt called to say he loves me since we were 24.

The worse part he been ranting on here about sex which if i approach him on any topic he twists it on me as my fault till I am nothing but trash. Trash dont want to sleep with people. He does look at 18 year old girls as he posted great thing for a dad of a teenage daughter to do hes over 30. Oh and I cant question that either I am not allowed he needs to vent his frustration although it makes me feel so great about how I look to him since I am in my 30's and he took the tme to publicly embrassess me about white hair I had gotten (from nearly dying and the fear i went through). He masterbated to thinking about my best friend, someone he pushed me to go have I might add when I tried to ask him to give me something meaningful, he twisted it on I needed friends.

And he did post on criaglist so hes two faced too. And no he wont get sex somewhere else, he has no experience because he is so interoverted and selfish to not have to pay for it. No woman would go wow this guys awsome I LOVE BEING NOTHING AND TRASH. Welll minus me of course... Its said this whole time hes posted here I been telling everyone what a wonderful man he is inclding my best friend who has her own problems. when I called her crying she was in utter shock because i made him a god.

Finding all this has destoriied me. He's asking me to stay, he sees he was 100% wrong. The more I read what he said about me the less I really want to try. Dude he called me a whore in one of his posts jsut left out the word.
    Last edited by Vampyria; 23-04-11 at 11:34 PM.

Vampyria yes you've been reading horrible and disgraceful things about yourself on the forum...but after the initial shock of finding out...this should work as a cleansing tool for this mariage...

This name calling is outrageous in any relationship but moe to the point your husband has a very serious issue that has been bothering him to the point of joining websites and looking for answers from strangers...

yes you have your own grievances and yes your ccomplishments as a mother and a wife re outstanding....however...bottom line is where do you go from there?

Do you wan divorce? Because if neither of you is happy with one another, if you ar both to the end of your tethers then a separation is better than a disrespectful relationship.
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

man you missed the point he doesnt have an issue.

vashti is offline Hot love muffin guru
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Men without issues don't go looking for help from strangers on an internet forum.

And speaking as the oldest girl in a family with 7 children, I can tell you that in my opinion, you have too many kids. I don't know how one would go about finding the time to fix all the issues you have.
    Last edited by vashti; 24-04-11 at 11:04 AM.
    Relax... I'll need some information first. Just the basic facts - can you show me where it hurts?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast