+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: My..Girlfriend is confused..? (online)

you know that thing they say about letting things go and if it's meant to be they will come back to you? Well it's time to let go and shell either come back to you or you'll meet someone even better for you.

Yeah..you're the..tenth person to tell me that..I guess it's time to listen..doesn't make it hurt any less..makes it hurt more..but.. thanks.. <3

hurt unfortunalty is a part of life.....but it does make us stronger in the end!

Not for me..When my other girlfriend..from years ago..was killed..I nearly ended my own life..I didn't eat for a week..I was thinking of just driving off a cliff..I have an eidetic memory..I can't forget..And that's why it makes me so emotional..I feel the same now as I did when I first met her..Because I..I dunno..I guess it's because now I have nothing..I say I have nothing..because..before we met..a lot of my best friends were nice looking women..and..she didn't like that..she could be very jealous..and I could be too..so..I removed them..I just..dropped my friends for this one woman..and now she's most likely gone..

I'm starting to sound like a whiny child..

I'm pretty damn sure that a major online dating site like eHarmony has a feature where you can restrict your search to X number of miles (or kilometers) radius. Next time, use that feature so that you are dating locally, not somebody who lives several hundred miles away or farther. It's simple common sense, unless you are actually afraid of having a real relationship with somebody. This online-only relationship stuff is crap. It doesn't work.
    Good decisions come from experience. Experience comes from bad decisions.

It does work. I wouldn't expect a human who never experienced it, to believe in it. Because I never did. Also, if you read the first post. You'd have realized I never joined it to get in a relationship. I was a punk when I joined..an ass..

But ignoring all of that..the newest email I sent..seems to have worked..shes realizing that I'll be there always..no matter what problems she has..It looks good right now..thanks for the advice everyone

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12