+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Which pictures are best for a dating site?

It's Rosacea, a complicated beast. Goes through flares. I have the sub type that includes 'blushing' to things. Mostly I just burn but am not visibly red. Haven't decided yet whether that is lucky or not .

It is treatable with antibiotics, but it's a long term progressive disease and don't want to be on them forever so I am (still) finding a natural approach - with some success. I must admit my once brimming confidence has a few dents in it.

What was your ex's issue?

qwertz is offline Chav hater
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    1,6,7,8 With 6 as profile pic (you look really hot in that one).
    Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by the moments that take our breath away.

Don't worry so much, i know i'm good at talking but if i have a pimple or some i would be really annoy already, the problem is we often take our problems become bigger deal than the others ppl :-), Maybe you look like you are blushing all the time lol joke. But it doesn't change ur look right. My ex was the same but seem it was worse without the sun, i never really cared to it .
    Last edited by Cinnabella; 30-04-11 at 01:34 AM.

Lol. I meant his skin issues

But sorry to hear your tale. Sounds complicated! Isn't it always

His skin issue was the same as you I told.

Ah Rosacea you mean? Sorry misunderstood. Poor man, I feel for him!

Yea, butterfly rosecea. I think I told you n u asked issues so I thought u ask what was my ex's issue in relationship, lol it's an advising forum lol.

Prob me getting confused

Well - no.6 is working. 3 messages in the last hour!

;-) see, it was the best one out of 10. Good luck fishing.

6,8,9 and 10 are great. You are extremely good looking...you also look like the kinda guy mothers adore...why a dating website?
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

Thank you! They are just good photo's. Don't seem to meet anyone I click with in my job or out

You seem too young and too attractive (yes I know skin condition but it does not show and you are treating it) to be on dating websites...don't get me wrong they can work but I'm sure you have many other opportunities and venues to find someone...

Your skin condition was probably a blessing...it's given you an edge and an insight into 'nobody's perfect and there is always more than meets the eyes'...

It's also given you a great subject of discussion, women will be sensitive to a man who has this experience just like the young girl on this thread...you se it opened a window of questions, interest and a bond...

Imperfections are what make us relate to someone...in your profile you come accross as a young successful well educated man...you can't imagine the number of young attractive and intelligent women who would think they're not good enough for this sort of man...

Anyway I'm rambling sorry...just a few thoughts...
    "Oh I could spend my life having this conversation. Look, please try to understand before one of us dies"

Quote Originally Posted by Yet another guy View Post
    It's just plain simpler to view the world as black and white rather than probabilistic shades of gray.

What a lovely reply.

Thank you!

Well, I am worried about the skin condition as it tends to get worse and has. But I hope for greater fortunes in the future! Your right, no one is perfect and it would be a boring world if it was! But you make me think yet again if I am actually looking for perfection! I hope not, just someone that makes my heart race, I can chat with and I see a future with. Not too much to ask I hope.

I liked number 3 the best, as a girl who has used dating sites in recent times I can say I would defo msg you with those pics - you're a nice looking guy
    I was never a huge fan on plentyoffish though - I just used to get messages from guys only wanting "hook ups" :/
    How are you finding it now you have used new pics?

Suddenly I am getting messages from women I want to respond to - 3 dates lined up for next week. Wish me luck!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast