+ Follow This Topic

Thread: This man is shit

This man is shit

I have known a jerk that in the beginning, he was saying all these beautiful sweet things to me, and trying to get to know me. There was nothing impossible in his world. But I felt neglected a few months down the road, and wanted to find an exit, so I suggested to pause ( shouting in the phone). And he shouted back.

A few days later, he was saying all the ugly things and hurtful things to me for the break up. He also took back his words. I wonder if people who have been through divorce can be so ugly. His real face showed up, very yuck. I feel repulsive thinking of him.

How can someone turn 360 degree when they want to break up with you? I will try to be polite and stay calm, not wanting to hurt other people's feelings. He said he cannot to take on more responsibilites. I don't care what his excuse is. He sounded too ugly, too cruel, too repulsive. Like a raging animal wanting to bite. This is the most ugly jerk I have come across in my life. I regret so much having known him, and he has to dissappear from my life forever for me to heal.

I cannot look upon someone who deos not treat relationship and emotions seriously. How can the sun tolerate such jerks on earth?

I will try to be polite and stay calm, not wanting to hurt other people's feelings.

AND

But I felt neglected a few months down the road, and wanted to find an exit, so I suggested to pause ( shouting in the phone).

Looks like you were the first one to be rude. What goes around comes around you know...

If he is as bad as you say, then don't waste another second of thought on him. Simple as that.

And I hate to be "that guy," but something in your post really bugs me. You said,
    How can someone turn 360 degree when they want to break up with you?
    If he was turning 360 degrees, he would be facing in the same direction. He would have done a complete spin. You mean 180 degrees. I know everyone knew what you meant, it is just one of those little things that is like nails on a chalkboard to me. Sorry.

Good luck.
    Brought to you by Dating With Devon!